Taking Advantage of Crit Damage!

Maan, crits are so fun. Especially on PS I find, as it can chain crit multiple enemies at once!

2 Likes

That thread made me turn on the “show crit multiplier” option :slight_smile:

Look at those beautiful numbers :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

(Swap to secondary weapon)
6500 OA in CR with vanguard and buffs.

Meme idea based off this build

(Rip in peace passthrough upheaval; the real #deadbuild)

2 Likes

Wait there is a 3.15 multiplier based off of high OA? Or is that crit damage multiplier? I’m not understanding how you got that high number? Maybe I don’t understand the crit damage multiplier mechanics?

1 Like

Also GT for that Druid pls! :smiley:

1 Like

Probably this one @DeputyChuck posted higher up @Foehammer :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Lol I even checked the builds in this thread but obv I’m blind lol!

2 Likes

Since then I tested no cooldown PS, and it works better, so I removed the points in Upheaval. The crit multiplier shouldn’t change though

1 Like

Yeah, I was thinking of that build when I first saw the passthrough changes in the last update.
A moment of silence for the fallen

1 Like

Yeah it seems CD version is inferior to spam one.

2 Likes

I had also messed around with a near-zero cooldown RoS blademaster, but I used Servitor Slicers instead of Korba gear. Combined with Oleron proc and Doom relic it makes for hilarious gameplay but not very practical, sadly.

3 Likes

More cool numbers, just because

20220709133021_1

Playing the FoI build I posted above

3 Likes

x3.78 crit multiplier :face_with_monocle: :face_with_monocle: :face_with_monocle:

Has science gone too far?

4 Likes

You’re not ready to see this then:

20220710074131_1

4 Likes

He’s too powerful to be left alive

2 Likes

Zantai: unsheathes Diminishing Nerfhammer of Zero-DPS Awesomeness

2 Likes

One of my pet builds gets up to the 4x crits, throwing my hat into the ring. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah, pet builds are where it’s at for massive crit multipliers. Pet crit bonus just happen, you don’t have to spec for them intentionally. (plus, it helps that they almost all have innate crit bonus) :slight_smile:

Scorpius pumeller is a good starting point if someone wants to theorycraft something

2 Likes

Agree, a scorp pummeler and two briars or two blights, good things will happen.

1 Like

This is where i’m at right now theorycrafting this… on paper it doesn’t look that great, but most of the crit bonus won’t show up on the second page since they are pet-specific (both blight fiends and briarthorn get +100% just from the base skill and the pumeller)