⭐ The fastest cleaners in the World

Very dependant on the number of enemy casters spawned cause casters get hit by counter-strike way less often. 4 mins (ingame time) on this is possible for sure.

1 Like

and

Well you know what time it is! Time to nerf another of my builds and probably remove %Lightning damage from Cyclone set altogether!

1 Like

Man, great job! I think I will make build thread after testing in SR, wouldn’t you mind if I add your run to OP?

Thanks!

Not at all!

You should, very good build (regarless of the op-ness of the set and the skill) and smart thinking on the conversion.

1 Like

Lol Chinese players gonna a bit mad you nerfed that build :rofl:

1 Like

Didn’t they ask themself for nerfing it? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I am coming now with something which is not Sentinel, Witchblade, Warlord and do not use Fevered rage… but it’s still retaliation :stuck_out_tongue: We never had any Death Knight on our “leaderboard” so here it is:

Drain Essence Retaliation Death Knight
https://www.grimtools.com/calc/RZRrb0PZ

Callagadra 1:17 (0:06-1:23)

Ravager 1:05 (0:06-1:11)

3 Likes

What, 1:17 Calla? This is unacceptable. I think Crate should look into this and nerf Cyclone set again.

3 Likes

WTF Madlee, leave cyclone alone!
It’s clear that stormbox is the root of all unbalance problems…

Joke aside, love the build. Counter strike + retal DE for massive filler. Have you tried to break the set using the MI shield, @AlkamosHater ?

4 Likes

On my zucc oppressor 3 pc + fantasy green shield is better but dk has counter strike so maybe full set is better here.

2 Likes

Yes, it was around 20 seconds slower for celestials. I was trying oppressor with full set too and it was slower than DK, probably counter strike is doing a lot of job.

1 Like

It is settled then.

80% damage penalty for RoH in point-blank range.

Let’s delete inquisitor already :stuck_out_tongue:

He didn’t take DG. Nothing to look at.

How’s Sentinel of the Three and Stoneguard now?

2 Likes

With setup like this: https://www.grimtools.com/calc/a2d0elA2 I had 5:27 fastest 150-170 run and ~5:40 average, Ravager 33 seconds so damage is still good. Sentinel set even with lost conversion from Targo helmet is still faster than going typical physical retal.
It’s in pretty balanced spot imo, my tests were with top stashed rolls and greens, more average build should be over 6min but a lot depends of piloting too. About celestials - it’s how fevered rage works with retal so it will always be fastest boss killer but it’s more like a fun trick than something to measure full build performance.

1 Like

5:30 is still impressive for this kind of a build!

Have you tried it on Sentinel or Warlord?

1 Like

I didn’t try with another class but I tryied witchblade with classic physical setup like rare shield overlord+thorns, totally normal shield etc and I just quitted with alt+f4 after seeing ++3min on 160 wave so I am sure Sentinel set with only soldier 60% conversion belt is going to be faster on every archetype.

I see, thanks for the info.

1 Like

Small update
New rule: Crucible is measured by buff timer