⭐ The fastest cleaners in the World

For some hardcore pilot I would even try to get rid of defense as much as possible to pass it only to proc Menhrir Will more often which add 1500 flat to physical retaliation :sweat_smile:

I’ll try it.

1 Like

I did 5:02 run with Outcast wrath, I will upload. I will expect Banana to do something like 4:30-4:40 at least with his great piloting skills

Watching Kuba, Kaisan and Moosie self-destruct in mere seconds is very satisfying. Very fast run for a retal build actually.

I think retal DE and retal Vines are still faster in Crucible. But they can’t kill Cala in under 40 seconds tho :rofl:

On the second thought, yeah, that build is faster. Probably slower only then pre-nerf phys retal BWC. Sick.

1 Like

Uhhh. You posted this before you saw @banana_peel post, did you?

I’m totally trying out 4pc sentinel on zucc tho. I’ll see if it’s worth dropping some RtA in favor of a shitton of raw retal. And if I can do it before nerfs come.

balanced :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

See? That’s how you get builds nerfed. You gotta SPECIFICALLY ask for Crucible times. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Here it 5:04 (not 5:02 as I thought) run
https://youtu.be/7Am6J9yqqKE

Sadly I was at ~4:30 at least wave last run but forgot about health potion and died.
Funny this build can probably go sub5 in crucible then jump into campaign and kill celestials under 30 seconds without changing anything.

Very dependant on the number of enemy casters spawned cause casters get hit by counter-strike way less often. 4 mins (ingame time) on this is possible for sure.

1 Like

and

Well you know what time it is! Time to nerf another of my builds and probably remove %Lightning damage from Cyclone set altogether!

1 Like

Man, great job! I think I will make build thread after testing in SR, wouldn’t you mind if I add your run to OP?

Thanks!

Not at all!

You should, very good build (regarless of the op-ness of the set and the skill) and smart thinking on the conversion.

1 Like

Lol Chinese players gonna a bit mad you nerfed that build :rofl:

1 Like

Didn’t they ask themself for nerfing it? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I am coming now with something which is not Sentinel, Witchblade, Warlord and do not use Fevered rage… but it’s still retaliation :stuck_out_tongue: We never had any Death Knight on our “leaderboard” so here it is:

Drain Essence Retaliation Death Knight
https://www.grimtools.com/calc/RZRrb0PZ

Callagadra 1:17 (0:06-1:23)

Ravager 1:05 (0:06-1:11)

3 Likes

What, 1:17 Calla? This is unacceptable. I think Crate should look into this and nerf Cyclone set again.

3 Likes

WTF Madlee, leave cyclone alone!
It’s clear that stormbox is the root of all unbalance problems…

Joke aside, love the build. Counter strike + retal DE for massive filler. Have you tried to break the set using the MI shield, @AlkamosHater ?

4 Likes

On my zucc oppressor 3 pc + fantasy green shield is better but dk has counter strike so maybe full set is better here.

2 Likes

Yes, it was around 20 seconds slower for celestials. I was trying oppressor with full set too and it was slower than DK, probably counter strike is doing a lot of job.

1 Like

It is settled then.

80% damage penalty for RoH in point-blank range.