⭐ The fastest cleaners in the World

“Buff timer”, but in reality ingame timer, is smth i personally use to compare results of the builds i run. It’s pretty obvious that ingame timer removes some randomness caused by different impact on the engine between different builds and partly - slow rig factor.

For me buff timer is the only relevant timer for a build guide because it shows the farm rate of the build relative to the time of Crucible buffs. But i’m not forcing it on anyone, never did.

1 Like

I can agree with that, but the fact that it shows this big difference even between different runs on the same rig/spec makes it null. Its just my opinion on it. I mean i had runs with 15 seconds, 7, 5 and 0 seconds difference.

Update

New minimum time: 4:10

Now only 6 categories

1 Like

Sumthin spicy

You can also update the Dummy record list. As was rightfully pointed out but John in another thread, that time in the video is not 6.3, rather it’s 7+ sec. The list must be clean to have any weight to it.

Hello ! I’ve got a 6.4sec at Lokarr with a cold stun jacks [1.1.8.1]

https://www.grimtools.com/calc/q2M1no02

An excellent record! Kill Dummy too

Am I the first one to notice that timers for Mad Queen, Lokarr, Dummy, and Crate are in minutes instead of seconds?

This thread is more than a year old and I didn’t read all the replies, but since it wasn’t changed, I guess nobody noticed.

Great thread btw. Thank you for this.

1 Like

And I thought I had a fast build that can take mad queen down in 3,5 minutes! :wink:

1 Like

Keep in mind that threads (and posts in general) can be edited/updated at later dates, as seen here:

I suppose the easiest way to differentiate between the fact if a time is in minutes or seconds would be the most visually obvious…

…with minute times having a colon (ie. 4:10) and second times having a period (ie. 3.2).

2 Likes

I know that, but thanks for the information. That doesn’t change the fact that what I said wasn’t noticed and changed.

I am not talking about this. The minutes having colon to separate and seconds having period is fine. I am talking about the threshold for builds to be in the list (i.e. MAD QUEEN (5.0 min), LOKAR (10.0 min) and so on). These times should be in seconds. This is what my post is about.

1 Like

like this

1 Like

Update
The pilot’s name is now displayed.

should read “sec”

The dummy “6.3” sec kill is actually 8 sec on the video.

The Lokarr kill is not 6.4 because the start of the video is cut, it starts with Ele Storm, Rumor and Mines already proced which is at least +1 sec on top.

DW Chaos Witchblade

MadQ - 3s

Lokarr - 5s

Dummy - 6s

Mogdrogen - 1m12s

Ravager - 50s

Ravager grimtools

8 Likes

cool records

Updated (new WR in 2 lists)

The first two runs are listed with in game timers. In game timer of Morgo run listed 3rd is 3:28, not 3:38. Real times of pierce runs are 3:41 and 3:38 respectively.

1 Like

New Crate record Pyran glass Crate world record - YouTube

2 Likes