The Fat Birb - Pet Warlock

My bad. I should’ve recommended some hentai with busty half-bird half-human girls that lay eggs while making love.
Bonus: one is the mother of other, transformed due to betrayal, murdered at the end.

After thinking about it a bit, I realized that my hard capping of BoD was a relic from AoM days when it was fairly difficult to avoid negative health regen when using Hungering Void. Between the nerfs to Dying God making me use it much less, and the buffs to Behemoth making it trivial to keep positive regen, I guess that practice is obsolete.

Dear Maya, is this build need to be updated in the new game version ? I read quite a lot of your builds, thank you so much for your idea. Could you tell me by far of all your builds which your favorite one is?

It is up to date. Just haven’t changed the patch number in the OP because Crate keeps pushing out hotfixes.

As for my favourite, it goes like this: Conjurer = Cabalist > Deceiver > Occultist > Warlock :smiley:

:D:D:D Thank you. Your build is so much fun and full of imagination. Sorry for my poor English. Really really like your build.

Ty, glad that you like it :slight_smile:

Updated for the latest patch :smiley:

Thanks for posting this build!

I have still not found all the Bysmiel pieces, which means I’m still lacking 2 birds. Nor have I found the chest piece yet. I switch between Witching Hour and Legion Voidcutter/ Black Grimoire of Og’napesh. The latter at least gives me more AoE otherwise it is too slow w/o 2 birds.

Instead I have been working on my 100 OK and my Nex/Ortus Trickster.

Yeah, build is pretty reliant on Bysmiel’s Trinkets unfortunately :frowning:

You can also use Dirge of Arkovia Relic and Mythical Heart of the Mountain amuet, if you have them for extra pets.

Build updates to the latest patch :blush:

Got an extra 350 DA and some health. So build should perform better :stuck_out_tongue:

Worth taking another look at this, considering that extra DA?

Perhaps :yum:

Why is no one maxing the Hellhounds passives? They can add quite a lot of DPS no?

Unfortunately, no