The Trophy Room

Farming those bloodsworn finally pay off eh. I love Houndmaster + Caged Soul really push the Hellhound skill with Beastcaller set

1 Like

I have a few art objects that have been the results of random drops or random discoveries before patch 1.1.7.

Except the Fleshwarped Shard and the Demolitionist’s Kymon’s Badge of Squalls, those are 1.1.7 drops.

I particularly love the riftscourge slicer and wish I had a level 94 version of it. And the Ascendant Pauldrons are just completely insane in how they give all the resistances that an arcanist skyshard build really lacks and with the skill and damage boosts too.

The reason why there are so many two-handed phantasmal blade boosters in this selection is because I’m trying out a phantasmal blade shaman and managed to find drops suitable for him. Particularly the shotgun.

screenshot753 screenshot764 screenshot772 screenshot775 screenshot787

2 Likes

Also, don’t know if anyone else has posted a double yellow item here, but ridiculous low lever armor for the win:

screenshot706

Those physical resist can solve almost any world problem
Colossal

3 Likes

Can’t get the stuff I need do drop in SR(grrrr), but things like this, this is quite good, isn’t it?

GD01 GD02

Nice :sunglasses:

20200628193227_1

3 Likes

Wow, this thread is on fire! :stuck_out_tongue: I have a few more but need to check for character stashes and take some screenshots

screenshot02
screenshot03
screenshot04
screenshot05

1 Like

Here some more :slight_smile:

screenshot07

screenshot09

screenshot13
screenshot14

And this is just dropped fresh
screenshot07

1 Like

screenshot07

That attack speed…

3 Likes

Some of my recent trophies. Second and third ones are pretty thematical :slightly_smiling_face:.

2 Likes

screenshot32
screenshot31

New ones

look at this belt (green) :slight_smile:

RNGesus hath truly blessed thee… 32% good lord!!!

1 Like

oh my god. Thats obscene!

1 Like

SR20>SR76 in 4,5hours and my new record! :muscle: :relaxed:

LOL(All passive buffs are active)

Actually I was trying to kill Ravager of Flesh with this BM with Dual Belgo Slicers, but I gave this weapon a chance and just killed it with this weapon and AQC at first try.

For an aether missile / blackwater cocktail build, accept no substitute!

The fruits of shopping :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Now I need a Witch Hunter…

2 Likes

or Dervish:

1 Like