Things you think you are the only one doing

Yeah. My hoarding obsession is so bad I often run back for food rations at max constitution because leaving anything on the ground is unacceptable. I usually criticise myself for doing so, but the ingrained behaviour returns…

4 Likes

*Always level builds with their final set of skills (other than the first few levels to unlock them of course), no matter how inefficient.
*Start builds that only really turn on with a full set of gear, despite only have some of them, don’t have good success pushing SR/Crucible, repeat with another build.
*Bind the 0 key to W for easier reach and dedicate that to either a movement skill or one you need to refresh often like Blood of Dreeg or Pneumatic Burst.
*Only play female characters because I find the male VA’s voice annoying.
*Save up as many as quests as practical to turn in so you get that orgasmic completion noise and level gains as much as possible.
*Always take time to confront Direni and let him live to smack him in the face later. What a PoS!

1 Like

Playing only Oathkeeper-based classes (recently) since I find it hard to ever give up Vire’s Might. Skating across the map with 2 movement skills is one helluva drug.

2 Likes

I do all of these lol. Maybe a ‘little’ leniency on #3, but e.g. I refuse to use Dying God if it’s not a Vitality or Chaos build because… Dying God is for Vitality & Chaos builds (in my head).

Mine -

#1 - I am not a fan of using constellations if they are only of use to my spec once damage conversion takes place, even if that damage conversion makes them super powerful. I don’t care if I ‘know’ it’s dealing Fire damage, the spell says lightning and it looks like lightning dammit!

#2 - I’m happy to skip through Veteran and Elite, but when it comes to Ultimate, I clear everything - and that means exposing every nook and cranny of the map even if I know nothing of note is there!

#3 - I don’t like the fact that you can only fit a certain number of characters on the home screen before you have to scroll up or down to see them all. So I stick to a ruthless ‘no-scroll-bar’ rule - if I want to make a new char, the weakest one gets culled to make way first. It’s survival of the fittest round here.

3 Likes

I found a legendary item under a stone with my first playthrough. Now i cannot stop to look everytime.

Thats quite brutal. I could never do that. No way.

Which builds are you playing?

ive got the Hoarders syndrome so bad I have 2 mules whose only purpose is to act as extra storage, basically like 20 more pages of shared stash.

I will not fight the lorgathon untill I’m lvl 50. I do this because when the game came out the lorgathon was the last fight to unlock the next difficulty. Legendary don’t drop untill your lvl 50 so I wanted legendaries to drop while I was playing on higher difficulties and you get a automatic legendary for finishing the quest to kill the lorgathan so I didn’t want to wait to use the item if it was something I could use. Those reason are opsolete now but I still do it.

Now what I do is I’ll play all the content on vetren and when I finish all the quest and the story I use a merit and do everything in ultimite difficulty.

I all ways repair the bridge next to the cave in act 1 at the foggy bank but I never use it. I still go threw the cave.

1 Like

Me too!

So you skip Elite?

1 Like

Yes there is no need for me to run elite. I like getting to max lvl but hate grinding to get there. In games once I finish the story and side quest it’s hard for me to keep playing. In grim dawn I can lvling up in vetren and then play everything in ultimate and still get make lvl. I just don’t feel like I need to play elite

1 Like

If I get bored of a character instead of deleting it I will change it to a hardcore character, get it killed then have the ghost of it amongst my other characters.

3 Likes

Same. Even if I’m doing Ugdenbloom runs I kill everything on my path.

From me:
I always whisper “Rest in peace, scum” line (the opening quest in Act 2).
All my characters’ names start with “Natt” or “Nat” (Natis, Nathul, Natham, Natrim, Natwick, etc.).

1 Like

I pick up every. single. non-white. item.
I hate myself and i have some spare gold.

2 Likes

Oh, enjoying Phys EoR Warlord, vit oppressor, and fire Shieldbreaker so far

Would you show me your Opressor? Is it DW with Righteous Fervor? SnB?
I am thinking of playing one and want to look at all builds out there.

You made me laugh.

I have 2 parked at 94 but I actually haven’t gotten around to gearing them yet. It’s basically Nery’s Blood Knight Bone Harvest and Vit Blightlord builds.

Ok thanks, which of those you like better?

I always have to clear it all, on all difficulties. And I’ll loot and sell everything, even when I don’t need to. I will poke every rock and box. And there is nothing more satisfying than looking at my “word” document that I have manually written in listing every single blue item I have ever looted before I sell them.

Here’s mine:

1- Everytime i login, i do a run in Mourndale + Cinder Wastes + Fringies of Sanity to warmup and kill Grava if he spawn in those locations;
2- Every game section i spend at least 15 minutes on Illusionist in Devils Crossing (and must be at DC);
3- I clean (or try) every trash mob on map;
4- I simply hate absolut everything about Arkovia/Steps of Torment;
5- I use Chaos/Vitally themed illusions in all my chars;
6- I cried when i saw the Praetorian Zedlee’s story;
7- I have a friend that have actually 500+ hours of playtime that started to play GD after meet me in a PoE league with a char named GRIM_DAWN_IS_BETTER_. He PM’ed me asking what Grim Dawn was.

3 Likes