Titan Quest Atlantis

i am excited to meet the ffinal bosses, I hope the final ones does not say “Dunn Dunn” when crit triggered! :rolleyes:

Also Asylum, what is the best way to play the dlc? Shall I finished act 4, finish ragnarok too, or just go straight at it as soon as I reach Rhodes?

I have only played it once, with the same char I used to beat Ragnarok and both times I was overleveled so I’m not sure i could tell you. From what I read I believe you are to play it after you beat Typhon and that is probably the best time if you want some sort of challenge.

Just go straight at it or you will be overleveled, the DLC lvl is like start of IT-Act.

judging by how pieces interactive handle ragnarok, atlantis and balance tq, i think pieces does not have the capability to create titan quest 2 for a long time.

i do support their decision to invest in this small sized campaign dlc atlantis. I’m kinda hoping that there will be several other mini campaign dlc that takes place in other parts of europe such as eastern europe, italy, britain, or even mesoamerica (aztec/maya myth ftw!), or japan/southeast asia/india, or even the largely unknown africa!. titan quest already has too much greek myths in it…

if the game is considered unbalanced by many players for a long time, might as well add these mini campaign types of dlc so players have a lot of options to explore.

While I don’t know about TQ balance since the THQ sale, it used to be possible to kill things like the hydra in two or three hits, and I know they patched that out. So maybe not quite as unbalanced as it used to be.

They did balanced a lot of stuff and made stuff that didn’t flat out work before actually work now. But that didn’t stopped people from complaining that their broken build is no longer broken. :stuck_out_tongue:

Personally I got really bored with the game after I made that boss annihilator build, but to each their own I guess.

current tq’s balance is kinda mixed bag. of course its true that nordic and pieces have fixed many things that should have worked in the 1st place in pre anniversary edition tq. but they also make controversial decision like making undead totally absorb bleed/poison. a decision that force rogue players to farm until they find anti undead items.

still, it can be argued that what they did brings more good than bad (and new contents are always a +). i wished that the good old fantastic mods like soulvizier and lilith gets updated to the latest tq atlantis version.

is it just me but titan quests dual weilding is more satisfying looking than grim dawn. Im not talking much better in stats but the sounds and animation looks better Hew is better than Execution for example the swish sound is dope:cool:

Someone is working on a new Soulvizier for the AE edition of the game.

AE did a whole lot of good things to pets. So did atlantis. TQ is the Mecca of pet players so far.

Just you wait until Bumbleguppy gets his new version of the Legion of Champions mod working with the new DLC. It’s a pet player’s paradise. :smiley:

I’m currently working on a video, which will offer a complete combat rebalance along with some item changes.
I believe it will bring TQ closer to modern ARPG standards and overall more people should enjoy it.

arpg standards like gearcheck-and-facetank dawn or melee-centric dark souls?

As a mage player or summoner I disagree with either being improvements at all.

ARPG standards as in eliminating clunky as fuck combat, along with improving affixes on MI items. At least that.

thats good news. i’m also excited for the hamanaptra(hamanuptra?) mods which takes place in new dark egyptian themed locations.

Souvizier thread on TQF.

https://titanquestfans.net/index.php?topic=349.0

Grim dawn is actually much easier if you know what you’re doing, than tq in my opinion. Started a new toon and got ganked by 20 or so archer skeletons+mages at lvl 5. Took me ages to take care of them all, and lots of hp pots. Then i met this huge hero monster dog in this cave few levels later, took me like 50 health pots and 2 deaths to kill it.

Grim dawn is just smooth sailing all the way through until superbosses/arena modes.

Yeah, Shadowmaw is one of the new heroes AE introduced and he is very hard for some early characters to deal with. Luckily he doesn’t always spawn in his cave and you can just avoid going in there if you’re afraid he might be there.

if anyone known rune: explodesion can work with staff attack? (such as ternion or psi touch)