[Tool] GD Hacker GUI for 1.2.0.3 x64 / game speed, teleport [discontinued]

Nice. In the future I’m hoping to make the program smarter so that you don’t have to update it when small hotfixes like that appear.

[edit] also maybe 1 version for both Steam and GOG

你这个汉化版的是自己在用吗 没有发三大妈吗

Hello, can you help with launch this GUI on steam deck or Linux? I love play GD on steam deck, but i miss to speed up

I don’t have Steam Deck or Linux installed currently so

• better ask some people more knowledgeable on this

• if you ultimately fail to launch my tool Linux / it’s not compatible with it at all
    then you should just move your stuff to Custom Game and play there
    where you can input the Game.Speed 1.7 command or so easily

• I can give advice on how to move your characters and stash file to Custom if needed
      (GDStash is needed for that)

Thx, it’s good solution, gdstash i see can be install on steam deck. Can u give More advice for transfer pls?

Not sure if it can or not but I meant doing it rather on your PC once and then transfering modified saves to Steam Deck

• First you need to create some empty folder of whatever name in Grim Dawn / mods
    • this will be your empty mod

On moving stash and characters I wrote here Item transfer between campaign and modded game? - #2 by tqFan

• illusions cannot be transfered although GDStash can add all illussions to your save

my other post on moving stash to Custom but with some helpful screenshot: Shared stash won't transfer between custom saves and main game - #2 by tqFan

Probably an easy one but I couldn’t figure out for some reason. My console stopped working after I updated to 1.2.0.3. Is there a way to make it work again? Your 1.2.0.2 tool still works for speed but can’t teleport atm.

Are you sure that you use the last version of the program from the OP?

For some reason I could not disable the built-in antivirus of Chrome, done everything I found. Everything is disabled but I still can’t download it due to Chrome’s stupid virus detection thing. So, no I could not install it yet. Security is disabled, firewall is disabled since the first moment, but Chrome still refuses to download it.

I think it’s useful to have different web browsers installed. I have 3 for example - Firefox, Opera and Chrome.

Tried with Opera and Edge, did not work. It’s really so weird that I disabled everything in terms of security but it still acts up on its own like this.

Maybe you have some web browser protection in your Anti-virus enabled that prevents you from downloading it.

I found it. Apparently Windows had a new virus protection thing besides Defender and Firewall. I specifically allowed the thing that caused GDHacker to be perceived as Trojan, and voila. Thanks a lot for help, I really appreciate it!

Nice, hopefully in the future there will be less updating / downloading needed.

Btw even GD has sometimes problem with functioning correctly because of anti-viruses:

What’s it called in case others need to find it?

It says “Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.H!ml”.

Taking down downloads for now (I cannot download them myself now lol)
because I think I may be able to compile the program in a way so that it’s not incorrectly flagged as malware.
However I might lose the skin. Also I need to check how secure is the source code with the new way of compiling.

1 Like

Looking forward to a better version!

Currently I cannot find a way to fulfill the following 2 conditions at the same time

• not being flagged by Malwarebytes
  • not having the source code easily readable and program hacked which has already been done once

If I don’t manage to do that, I’ll move on to some other endeavor.

Btw Well after 12 years of fighting the antivirus companies over false positives it appears they have won.

Can you guys check if the current releases are accepted by your AVs and Defenders? I get no problems with MalwareBytes. Also a few minor changes I squeeze in while dealing with the situation:

CHANGES

• added cute UpDown arrows to game speed value

• clear console before typing in it for more reliabilty

• fix bug not showing underlined button shortcuts before the first usage

@Can_Ozel @charredcorpse2 @11124

1 Like