[Tool] GD Hacker GUI for 1.2.0.3 x64 / game speed, teleport [discontinued]

Added version for GOG @welcometoinsanity1 @ykq

2 Likes

N()SVS3~YT7Q(GN{)U67AHG

This color combination looks very uncomfortable, and I personally don’t think it looks as good as the original black and white version.

Also, get used to the fact that the teleport button is on the right side. :grin:

Thank you very much for the development of the GOG version, can you group the transfer list, because there are too many areas to transfer, it is inconvenient to find. I saw a template. You can refer to it.

The layout could be even more simplified. All input fields on left side, buttons after them on the right side (default LTR layout, don’t concentrate on RTL layout yet). So you could move the location select to the öeft side, place the “Teleport” button behind and remove the “to” label. Same goes for the change speed stuff. The text on the button itself is telling what the option will do. So It’s kinda selfexplained for the user :slight_smile:

Well I prefer the current one but I can see someone having a different taste. It can also depend on your monitor brightness, colors, Windows settings. I’ll add an option for the previous style in the config in the next update (unless I forget then remind me of it). As a temporary workaround, rename or remove resources / style. It will change the style to one resembling the previous one although with some errors.

I’m not giving an option for custom button layouts for now but might add one on request in the future.

Sure, I considered it. Even without reversing the order and just adding “to” to blue buttons on the left. I just prefer the current one with additional “to” text in between. Again, might add a possibility for custom layouts in the future.

• I’ll add this idea of grouping to my long-term toDo list because it seems interesting

• however know that both the programming language I’m using (and I’m not changing it) and the style used (which I’m also not changing) limit me very much in what I can do

• btw what program is this screenshot from and if it’s not a program then what programming language? Can you send me files so that I can check them out? Might be useful for me.

GDAssistant.zip (273.5 KB)

This tool can be placed in any folder, first run the game, then run the tool, and then scan the game process, to load.
Home= Show/hide
F5= temporary current coordinates
F6= stores the current coordinates and passes them to the previous repository
F7= Pass to staging point without recording current coordinates
F8= Transfer the selected coordinates in the list box (check all the coordinates to be transferred and press F8 once to transfer one)
To be clear:
Super Running is not available for version 1.2;
I only tested teleportation and Super Running;
Translate the other features yourself and test them yourself.

1 Like

Thanks. It’s kinda hard for me to me to make it work fully but don’t mind that - I get the gist of it.
However a question comes to mind - is the author of this program still working on / updating it?

Because if they do, there’s no point for me to develop mine, less advanced in many aspects.
They have far easier job to just translate and update theirs.

Could you contact them to resume the work on it?

1 Like

I don’t know the developer and I don’t think he’s interested in continuing the update. I have more faith in your ability, haha :blush:. I only need “Super Run and Teleport”, nothing else. So I want you to make these two features perfect.

4 Likes

Ok, so I decided to not make any grouping because of 2 features from which the 1st one you can use already to easy find your location if you have many of them. Also I’d prefer GDHacker GUI to be small. I advise to navigate it with keyboard only which I’ll write about in the next post.

1. pressing letters to jump between locations starting with a letter (B in this example).
    This can be done with the list either closed or opened as seen in the gif
    explorer_4hWJIRUcsX

Will be possible in the next update:
2) searching for a location by typing its prefix, for example Dev for Devil’s Crossing which is possible with Sort enabled in the config
This can be done with the list either closed or opened as seen in the gif
explorer_KWzmnalvSW

3 Likes

How to use GDHacker efficiently with keyboard only example

• (optional) you launch the game Alt + L

[there will probably be a Launch GD (or Launch GD button)
    so that you can launch the game with Alt + L (or Alt + G)]
    if the game’s already opened the button will just go to the game / activate it’s window

• you choose your character, get into the map and Alt + Tab till you switch to GDHacker

• you change the speed by pressing Alt + S
    (although there will probably be automatic speed change available)

• Tab Tab… to Location List and select a location using of of the 2 keyboard methods from the previous post if your list if long
    to open the list, press Alt + Up/Down

• GDHacker will probably launch with previous location already selected (I’ll add this behavior)
  • Alt + T to teleport and go back to the game

3 Likes

Teleports stopped working in game version 1.2.0.3. The game has been updated.

1 Like

updated for Steam 1.2.0.3 , minor changes

• add Alt + ? shortcuts to buttons, see guide on using GDhacker with keyboard

• although there’s seems to be the bug for now - underlined characters showing the shortcuts not visible till you use a shortcut for the first time
  • removed teleport list centering because it was not compatible with 2 ways of searching locations in the teleport list

• game’s speed saving in config.txt after exiting the program no longer removes a comment if you put it there

2 Likes

No. It’s easier for me to use a mouse. :slightly_smiling_face:

:keyboard: :grava_yes: well maybe at least try using letters to select your location :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ll definitely try everything later. Thank you. :ok_hand: :slightly_smiling_face:

Btw GoG users feel free to let me know when there’s an update because I didn’t manage to install Galaxy so I don’t get any notification and I need to go to gog.com and download files from there.

Hi and thank you for such a cool mod just wondering if anybody has a complete list of Riftgate coordinates, also is there a way to know what my current coordinates are so i can add them to the GI version.

I was looking at the teleport list in mod description. Does the mod save these in game when you find locations. The one this mod comes with without GI has only 4 places to visit. But shows just about all the areas in game you can teleport too.

Thanks.

1 Like

Here you have some long lists by @Kortique_Alavier
Kortique’s GrimDawn TeleportList.zip (70.4 KB)
There’s was a command that showed coordinates but it doesn’t do that anymore.
Also there’s a Chinese tool a few posts above that can do it theoretically but it’s hard for me to use.

Other than that I think you’ll need to wait for me to add save location feature to the program.
Especially for locations that GI didn’t allow you to save coordinates for.

1 Like

Oh thank you ill check that out.

Oh I great adding save location would be good. Do you think there are any plans too add auto pickup gear in the future not a huge biggie. Thank you for the reply!

1 Like

I forgot about one method. You can launch Cheat Engine, teleport to bunch of locations and find your coordinates in the game’s memory. This the most basic cheat engine use you could learn from YT easily. After that could easily note down positions for many locations by going where you want and having x, y, z shown while doing it.

I don’t know but I doubt that. I’d like that too.