[Tool] GD Stash

Welcome to the forum. :slightly_smiling_face:

No, not in the characters’ inventory bags.

Thanks!

Have so far had very much use of reading on this forum and downloading some apps like GD Defiler, Search Assistant (which seem to be able to read locally even stash items) and Grim Dawn Internals among other and not to forget the large database for everything concerning GD (maps, items etc).

Hi quick question are there items and armor’s in grimarillion that won’t show up in the GD Stash?

Bit of a newbie to this, its a great way to save me the time of farming the lower difficulties thanks!

Shouldn’t be, but make sure to set GDStash for Grimarillion in the Configuration tab, save the setting and then import the database again.

There was a TON of ! at the end of it. Alot tags not found and item.tx and stuff like that.

This might help

There are some items that still need to be fixed by Asylum in the mod though.

If the item has no text for whatever reason, then it won’t be imported into GD Stash’s database.

When something is create and put into stash db does that make it useable as a mog or do you still need to find it in game?

Also when creating is there a way to reduce the middle area so i can see my stash completely too blocks off most of my stash.

Thanks!

In the collect sets tab nothing is coming up, I know i have pieces in the set in the collection tab I have lots of set piece’s saved in regular collection.

Also when i used the add all found illusions it wipe out my in game illusions. I don’t mind recollecting them but didn’t understand why that happened. Even tried the add all grim dawn illusions and same thing again, but all all blueprints worked like a charm.

Also is there a hotkey to add crafted items to tab without have to click the stash thanks!

Only items stored in GD Stash show up on the Collection page, items in your stash / inventory do not.

Game illusions do not get wiped out when you add illusions, at least not for me. Make sure you are not in game when adding them (not sure if that makes a difference)

Its no biggie is there a hot for just adding stuff to stash from crafting page.

Thanks!

I have quite a few set pieces saved in gd stash but the set collection show nothing still.

I even created a set from the craft page put it in stash saved stash copied it to DB ans still nothing weird i guess just would be nice to see what i have collected so far.

So i just restarted my PC because GDstash was crashing because i had run out of HDD space on C drive, virtual memory hog and all. So i restart my pc, GDstash is working again, but once i start it gives me a bunch of erros about not being able to read some files. I start the game trough Grim internals, and now my WHOLE shared stash is gone, like it never existed. Tabs are showing for purchase and i had them maxed out! I have a backup of GDstash for my swap tab where i dump gear, but AAAAALL my mats e whatnot were on the 1st tab wich is now empty.

Anything at all i can do? WTF JUST HAPPEENNN

check the game is using the proper save location and same expansion state (ie if you have cloud on/off before in game settings it needs to be on/off again -likewise check whatever expansion you had active before is still installed)
sounds like when either the game swapped save location or you’re playing without the same expansions you had before (and the game then uses a different stash file)

Was legit desperate but trough some fiddling with the game save files i realized that transfer.h01 to transfer.h09 were additional backups of the hardcore transfer stash, so i got the one with the latest date and time and was able to salvage it! lost the whole last haul of the Eldrich rogue dungeon i had ran, but at least i got 99% of it all back! Thanks devs for being so wise!! <3

this is a GDstash backup :wink: thank Mamba :sweat_smile:

Bro i’ll thank everyone and the universe at this point looool. If anyones comes across the same problem, just look for those files and rename them to transfer.gsh and you’re golden!!

.h00 would be the most recent one, .h01 is the next older one and so forth.

As to your stash being empty, no idea about that. GD Stash first writes a temp file, then renames the current stash to .h00 (after shifting the older ones one down) and then renames the temp file to .gsh precisely to prevent issues with writing the file failing.

Maybe you dumped at a really bad time for this ?
Will have to check what the temp name is, maybe that still exists, then you could perhaps get all your stuff back.

i think i prolly used the h00 one, cos i went by most recent date of change and it was just an hour older. i did get most of my stuff back, only lost the stuff i had got from the rogue dungeon, wich is a bit sad since i had gotten a new blueprint, but just the fact i didnt lose 2k hours worth of mats is a win in my book, GDstash saved the day with its backup wizardry! thanks.

Hi, I installed GD Stash on a new PC but it fails to import the database.
The error message is, “Wrong pattern for tag (0)”.

It works on my previous PC.

Have you got the pathing to the game set correctly in the configuration tab?