[Tool] Grim Internals (v1.1.9.8 only)

Update v1.38

• added AutoPickup (default: on) for components and quest items (scrap metal, aether crystals etc.)

Nice one thanks man :]

thanks a lot, GJ!

I hope it’s no problem when I wrote in German!? :wink:

Danke fĂŒr das Tool! :smiley:

Mit dem “Autopickup” hast Du mich jetzt auch dran bekommen, dass ich es endlich mal benutze. :wink:

Ich habe da aber ein kleines Problem, was die Textanzeige betrifft!?

Bei den Texten, die dein Tool anzeigt, werden die Umlaute nicht angezeigt, siehe Bild?!

Und 2 Fragen hÀtte ich da auch noch:

1.) Ich habe es mal ohne Admin-Rechte gestartet und es funktioniert auch. MĂŒssen es Admin-Rechte also ĂŒberhaupt sein?! :confused:

2.) Wie verschiebe ich das Fenster mit den Infos?! :eek:

thanks for autopickup too really handy, could this be added for potions too?
Btw i tried having numbers on me and MPlayers while having the ASCII on monsters but it wont work :confused:
the monsters get numbers too with ticked or unticked Num option instead of ascii

these are my inputs with Common+ all monsters
HeroesHealthAscii="-"
MonsterHealthAscii="-"
PlayerHealthAscii=" "
MPHealthAscii=" "

Ah ok found the issue,this happens when you dont have the Alt mode. When Alt mode ticked then its WAI
Check the vid below and you better understand i think

Also i was wondering if there a reason having grimcam on false after the latest updates,do they have issues?
Can the tool also support UTF8 chars later on? Like the Em Dash “—” its a longer dash

Ill answer you but in english ;p

1. i had the same problem when i was reformating my pc untill i was going on full win updates but i dont have to put it on admin anymore cause it works ok, it has to do with your admin right on your pc

2. Glocky chose that place of the window because it can get messy whenever else he did so he chose right to put it there tbh even tho i would like the option to put it on the down right side. You cant move it atm its like hard-coded there. I suppose its not movable cause of the many resolutions peeps play the game with

Ill answer you but in english ;p

1. i had the same problem when i was reformating my pc untill i was going on full win updates but i dont have to put it on admin anymore cause it works ok, it has to do with your admin right on your pc

2. Glocky chose that place of the window because it can get messy whenever else he did so he chose right to put it there tbh even tho i would like the option to put it on the down right side. You cant move it atm its like hard-coded there. I suppose its not movable cause of the many resolutions peeps play the game with

^^ Yes!

^^ OK, thanks! :slight_smile:

And I hope I’ll get no problems if I answer you in German :wink:

-> Danke fĂŒr das Tool!
Gern geschehen.

-> Mit dem “Autopickup” hast Du mich jetzt auch dran bekommen, dass ich es endlich mal benutze.
Na, da hĂ€ttest Du auch eins von den auto-pickup-mods nehmen können

Nee, im Ernst, ich freue mich, dass Du das Tool mal austestest. Es war mal ursprĂŒnglich fĂŒr Modder gedacht,
wegen der debug-logs (Lua-Meldungen werden angezeigt und interne Fehlermeldungen etc.), aber inzwischen ist es
auch fĂŒr Otto-Normal-User zu gebrauchen

-> Ich habe da aber ein kleines Problem, was die Textanzeige betrifft!?
-> Bei den Texten, die dein Tool anzeigt, werden die Umlaute nicht angezeigt, siehe Bild?!
Das kann ich leider derzeit nicht Ă€ndern; fĂŒr die Textausgabe nutze ich eine interne Grim Dawn Print Routine,
die aber nicht Unicode beherrscht. Die Routine ist wohl noch aus Titan Quest Zeiten. Und ich besitze (noch)
nicht die ProgrammierfÀhigkeiten eine eigene Textausgabe zu programmieren.

-> Und 2 Fragen hÀtte ich da auch noch:
-> 1.) Ich habe es mal ohne Admin-Rechte gestartet und es funktioniert auch. MĂŒssen es Admin-Rechte also ĂŒberhaupt sein?!
Ich starte das Tool auch ohne Admin-Rechte. Als ich das Tool letztes Jahr veröffentlicht hatte, war das noch notwendig.
Ich werde den Hinweis mit den Adminrechten aus der Beschreibung entfernen. Danke!

-> 2.) Wie verschiebe ich das Fenster mit den Infos?!
Das ist nicht verschiebbar. Es war einmal oben rechts genau ĂŒber der Minimap
 Ich habe es dann nach oben links
gepatcht, weil es da am wenigsten stört. Darkstalix hÀtte es ja gerne unten rechts, aber das geht auch nicht, weil
dann der ganze Text von unten nach oben aufgebaut werden mĂŒsste. Dazu ist dieses Textfenster aber nicht in der Lage
(auch eine interne Routine von Grim Dawn)

Melde Dich bitte hier nochmal, wenn das Tool abstĂŒrzt oder so. Bei einigen ist das so, bei mir fast nie. WĂŒrde gerne
den Grund rausfinden, warum das so ist.

TschĂŒss, Erwin!

Sure, that is easy to do.

Btw i tried having numbers on me and MPlayers while having the ASCII on monsters but it wont work :confused:
the monsters get numbers too with ticked or unticked Num option instead of ascii

That is odd. The monsters in the vid have a bracket [] around their health % value; that is wrong! Only allies have a bracket, monster should have a () instead. Do you have used a special skill before (mind control or whatever?)

edit: Nvm, I just realized that there is a bug in my health-bar code. Need to be fixed first.

Also i was wondering if there a reason having grimcam on false after the latest updates,do they have issues?

No, that was not intended. I always use GrimCam. It works flawless.

Can the tool also support UTF8 chars later on? Like the Em Dash “—” its a longer dash

Only standard ascii codes are allowed in the TextDrawRoutine, no unicode or something similar. Sorry! Perhaps later if I’m able to write my own routine.
But for sure not in the near future
:stuck_out_tongue:

You’re welcome! But who is GJ? :smiley:

I know it works perfectly, i was wondering cause like 3 updates of the tool before it was on False, not a problem for me either i always use it

Hallo,

^^ :smiley:

Klar, aber so ist es bequemer fĂŒr mich. :wink:

Allerdings!

Schade, kann man halt nichts machen. :frowning:

Obwohl, bei der Übersetzung funktioniert es ja auch!?

Aber, wenn man mal zwischen EN und DE hin und her wechselt, dann tritt gelegentlich das selbe Problem auf.
Nach einen Neustart von GD ist es aber weg.

Vielleicht sprichst Du mal Crate darauf an!?

Bei der Übersetzung ist es ja so, dass da in der Datei “language.def” die Zeile “fonts=DE” stehen muss, damit die Umlaute korrekt angezeigt werden!!!

Vielleicht hilft Dir ja dass mal weiter 

OK, Danke! :slight_smile:

OK, verstehe 

NatĂŒrlich, mache ich gerne.

Update v1.38a

• small bug fixes
  • added autopickup for consumables (potions, tinctures, 
)

I can’t reproduce the issue you’ve described.
If you encounter it again with the new v1.38a of the tool, can you zip
your save file and email it to me? (or upload it to a file hoster)
So I can take a deeper look what happened. Thx!

It didnt happened again with the 1.38a to me either as of this its WAI in my eyes

Upload the previous version to a pm and i will recheck cause i deleted it

It happened with all of my characters no particular save game
It didnt happened again with the 1.38a to me either as of this update its WAI in my eyes

Update v1.39

• removed the AutoPickup FloatingText for quest items that can not be picked up multiple times, e.g. Manticore venom gland

Thanks for this
Also i didnt know that a bleeding and poisoned floating text was added since i found it in the ini file, amazing i loved it.If you could add it in the window im sure it would be even more popular :smiley:

There is an issue with the “bleeding” floating text;
it tells you that you were poisoned too
 :smiley:
So it’s a liar :stuck_out_tongue:

Update v1.39a

• I had to disable the combat log, because of unexpected crashes.

I’ll investigate further why it crashes sometimes.