[Tool] Grim Internals (v1.1.9.8 only)

Hello GlockenGerda . Thanks for awesome mod .

Can you tell me , if its need alot more time for x64 configurator , maybe its possible for you release only auto-loot without any other options ( or auto-loot with HP bar for bosses :slight_smile: ) ? It will be so awesome :slight_smile:

God damn, that change slipped by me, thanks a lot for your help. Appreciated.

I just got recommended to check mod, only wanted legendary drop sound incase my celestial spear would kill of screen some rare mob wealding it.

Thanks for mod!

Hey, no need to justify yourself, youā€™re giving us a incredible tool for free :smiley:
I thought the smiley would make it clear that post shouldnā€™t be taken seriously, sorry if you thought i was complaining :o

My tool hooks into the executable and both .dlls.

And yes, itā€™s absolutely necessary that I have to examine every new patch for changes in the data structures. Also the Grim Dawn.exe for Steam and GOG are different in many ways, that I have to consider.

OK. I had hoped maybe it was just a simple check to prevent people from complaining on the forum. Despite some general understanding of programming i have absolutely no idea how you can hook into another executable like you did here :rolleyes:

Thanks for the quick update.

I only selected you as a representative of the requests for an update.
Maybe I should have written that.
Itā€™s all good on my side! :stuck_out_tongue:

Nah, the x64 version with the Configurator window is nearly done and will be released in 1-2 days.
Some options (teleport function and the ā€œHero Kill List.csvā€ file) are not ready yet (they will be added next week),
but all other features are functional.

Is the up and down flip function of the screen canceled?

Hello,

I am using the latest x64 version (1.762) and I am not getting any loot beams (flag is set to True in the .ini)

is this know issue?

Thanks

I dont really understand about the up/function. What does it do? Or you mean the window configurator?

Thatā€™s very good news mate .

Waiting like a charm :slight_smile:

Thatā€™s very good news mate :slight_smile:

thanks dude.

guys, is it possible use this tool with non-steam version ? iā€™m getting a error filesize errorā€¦ what should i do ?

works with the gog version, is that what you are using? and make sure you have hotfix 3 installed. and make sure you download the right archive for the version you want to play on.

Sorry! It is my English that is not good and the expression is not accurate. I mean, when using the old version of GI, you can rotate the game screen up and down, adjust the angle of view, now itā€™s not working, I donā€™t know if it is the reason for the new GI.

Are you using the x86 version of the tool?
Try the x64 version and see, if itā€™s working there.
GrimCam is not compatible anymore since GD patch 1.1.1.2,
but I fixed it in the x64 version of GrimInternals.

Donā€™t forget to set ā€œUseGrimCamDll=trueā€ in the .ini file.

Iā€™m sorry if that question has already been asked, but I didnā€™t find an answer in google or using search in this forum.

Can we move where the health bar is ? Me and my friend just started to use Grim Internals and we feel like itā€™s too low, clipping in the head of our toonā€¦ And it makes me a bit sad to see my awesome helmet hidden.

Also is there a key shortcut to reset the DPS meter ?

You have to inform us what version you are usingā€¦
and just in caseā€¦
Pirated version of the game are not supported

Currently you cant reset the dps meter without the configurator, and the health bars cant be be moved higher or lower at the moment

Thank you, GI x64 really can turn the angle of view. :stuck_out_tongue:

Can the next GI update version also add GrimCam to x86?

Hey i was wondering, you are not fan of the 64bit version?
Or you are using 32 for the configurator(love your character model) ;p