[Tool] Grim Internals (v1.1.9.8 only)

Ah bummer. I was just about to ask about this too! I was excited to see that the configurator window can be used in x64 now and came across the same issue with everything in the UI all scrunched together and unreadable when I opened it up!
Ah well, I guess Ill stick to making manual changes in the .ini for now , and hopefully scaling will be added in the future.
Either way, thanks for this amazing tool! It really makes the game so much more enjoyable! Keep up the great work!

What? Who said that?

Set the windows display scaling to 100% when playing with Grim Internals.
That should work!

Iā€™ll check that! Thanks for reporting!
Try to disable ā€œShow Skills CDā€ and ā€œShow ItemSkills CDā€ in the Configurator!
Perhaps these functions have issues.

Do you have the GrimCam.dll in the GD folder?
Without it GrimCam doesnā€™t work.

Ah yeah, thanks for the info!

You are welcome!
Nice that this tool is useful for you and your son! :slight_smile:

Only 2? :smiley:

IMO, the teleport function is a kind of cheating.
But it saves a lot of time, so itā€™s a kind of QoL too! :rolleyes:

Iā€™m thinking about taking 10,000 iron bits from the player for each teleportation,
so that the function will be not exploited.

What is your opinion?

I think that is a good idea, I will not use it mind, but I can see the teleport been useful at times, but it should come with a cost, so it balances out the cheating aspects, (especailly if you have to pay to use it)

I approve:D

IMO it wouldnā€™t change anything, except being a small nuisance. If someone wants to cheat, then having unlimited money is very easy to get.

Re: scaling issue, did anyone try out my suggested solution?

after instal i got: click GrimInternals64 and error Grim Dawn.exe.has wrong filesize!

Get the zipped file i have attached and install it in The Grim Dawn folder like you do with the internals and try again

Are you sure you updated the game to tlatest version? check in the character selection screen(under the delete button) what number you have installed

Tbh i used the teleport function some times with the testing i had to do and
the whole door bug thing we had for months. I better have it there just in case for a future issues with portals etc

Are you sure you updated the game to tlatest version? check in the character selection screen(under the delete button) what number you have installed

ii have vers. 1.1.1.2

-Make sure you go online in the steam just in case you are missing any hotfix(to download anything missing)
-try a repair in the grim dawn folder
-try redownloading the files from the first post
-delete all old files with grim internals(keep grim internals.ini until you figure out it out)
-make sure you add the internals executable from any antivirus if you have(yes even windows defender of w10)
-Run grim internals as administrator

I think you should add an option that suggests taking 10K in iron but allows you to zero it out. Sometimes i want to play fair and sometimes i just want to kill things.

I would gladly pay it every time I want to play Port Valbury. :stuck_out_tongue:

Now that is one place I utter hate going too, so yeah, worth it for that

Ha ha ā€¦cute.
That was my first thought when you introduced that function in the tool.
Of course it is cheating.
Super convienient after killing the plant boss in Ugdenbog though, hate running up again, totally boring, same goes for running from Barrowholm portal to the quartermaster and so on.
Taking 10.000 iron bits for each teleport? You MUST be joking.

If you feel bad about it, donĀ“t use it. :rolleyes:
Btw: we can cheat iron bits with a few simple clicks, so ā€¦pft. :cool:

How much is it worth to teleport to Port Valbury? I still think about the costs. :stuck_out_tongue: