[Tool] Grim Internals (v1.1.9.8 only)

I think the issue on fps loss is due to Anti-aliasing, I have issues with that in any card I buy, be it Nvidia or AMD, it also cause instability in some games making them crash to desktop.

And as you stated, changing to DX9 on x64 client might improve it, since it will turn off a bunch of “eye candies” that are exclusive of DX11.

I use the x64 here, not much issues when playing normally but I suffer a bit of FPS loss since I’m using Grimmest mod (you can imagine 50+ monsters coming at you with lots of effects from your skills or their own buffs).

My machine is not a top one, but it’s not a weak either, specially for GD standards.

Not sure if it would change anything, but disabling the “Collapse DPS”. Or maybe disabling the max stuff you can and only leave the dps meter + something you find necessary.

It’s a process of elimination tho.

Thanks Darkstalix!!!

You know what I mean…

Patch is live go go go

She´s on holiday, play it without it till she is back.

Game engine is very heavy CPU tho even the best gfx might still have some issues :confused:
Grimmest is if i recall very heavy with mob intensity i cant be really sure, well see Glocky about this what she has to say

:wink:

For those that updated the game to 1.1.2.0 the Current version is not supported we have to wait for Glocky to patch it again

IF you are getting a wrong filesize message that is

B-b-b-b-but HOW? :eek:

Same way you did before GlockenGerda made the mod. :smiley:

Is there any way to revert the patch?

But this where the Dark Times of Grim Dawn :eek: Where you had to pick up Components :stuck_out_tongue: Well ofc we will survive and it will make us all stronger! Ulzuin be with you!

I doubt there is, not on Steam at least, I remember there was an option to disable the updates, now not even that exist.

And why do you want to reset the patch?

My goodness you can not even 1 day or possibly only a few hours without play until GI is updated?

Only children here, my goodness …

I think Zantai should think about giving Glocky a job.

then this misery will come to an end …

xD ahhahaha i was laughing my butt reading your comment

: D: D: D: D: D

@ Darkstalix
I was just waiting for it
I knew that would happen
I thought before, what will happen when the patch comes

patiently waiting for update :wink:

Because I’m only level 20 and none of these changes really impact me. I’d rather play on the older patch for another few days, but oh well. Just was asking in case it was easy.

I’m a new user to Grim Internals. Are my GI saves and my base game saves separate? If so, is there a safe way to continue my saves on the base game while waiting for GI to get an update?

I’m getting the message to (^) upload my local files, or (v) download my cloud to my local when launching base game and I’m scared to mess with it

Do not. I clicked something and it wiped my progress significantly… But Im stupid. Dont be stupid.;:cool:

I need help, I was playing fine until 2 hours ago but now I keep getting this wrong file size error S:

I’ve tried deleting grim dawn exe and repair steam files but didnt work…

Anyone know what could be? I havnt the last patch yet, I just bought the game and am trying it but I dont think that could be the problem, since I was playing 2 hours ago…

Really? oh my goodness. Did you even choose the most recent “modified” upload/download?