[Tool] Grim Internals (v1.1.9.8 only)

if you repaired your grim dawn install today via steam you got the latest patch. So you need to wait until grim internals is getting an update.

There are no ā€œGI savesā€. GrimInternals doesnĀ“t change your game files or save game files. Just play without GI until it gets updated.

The prompt to upload/download to your steam cloud has got nothing to do with GrimInternals. ThatĀ“s all steam. In my personal opinion, itĀ“s best to play without steam cloud, and make backup of the save game files yourself (best on a daily basis). More info on how to do this here.

Current game version is 1.1.2.0.
This patch just dropped about 2 hours ago. :wink:
If you are playing on steam, you are probably playing the current verrsion of GD, for which GrimInternals has not been updated.
Be patient, and wait.

FYI: Grim Dawn can be played without GrimInternals. :stuck_out_tongue:

When I disable cloud saving, all my characters disappeared. When I enable them, I get them back. Where does this mean my files are saved? cloud or local? (Sorry Iā€™m a noob with this)

When you use cloud save, steam stores the save files in a different folder.
So you basically have to copy or move your save file into the folder for local saves. The link I provided explains how to do that.

https://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20752

Better than I could.

FYI: Grim Dawn can be played without GrimInternals.

Well, technically correctā€¦but it isnĀ“t the same. ItĀ“s like pizza without cheeseā€¦:frowning:

I cant imagine what we are all gonna do when Glocky moves on completely from the game ;(
Its cool guys i suppose up till tomorrow this will be patched so its cool i guess

Iā€™m getting and error:

Version mistmatch: Grim Dawn.exe has wrong filesize!

But i reinstalled the game and got a new copy of the modā€¦

wait for the tool to be updated 2 posts ago someone said it again :slight_smile:

Am I the only one rolling back the game version to 1.1.1.2 on GOG so as to keep compatibility with GI until itā€™s updated? Itā€™s really hard to play without this mod now.

FWIW I bound tab to pickup, so it makes it easier

First of all, I am very grateful for this wonderful QOL tool.

Would anyone be able to take the code and make a minimal just auto pickup tool that doesnā€™t need to be constantly patched? I am oblivious to how these tools are made and coding in general so it might be a stupid suggestion and that stuff requires changing with updates anyway, but thought iā€™d at least suggest it.

Hi all,

There is too many posts on this awesone tool which is GrimInternal.
Is the following suggestion has been already made ? :

Do you think you will be able to set Rare autopickup align with the loot filter settings ?

Thanks a lot for all !

Kindly Regards,
Neoblaster

1 Like

Itā€™s not only the auto-loot, but also the enemy and our lifebars. I never thought how important they are until now.

Please continue to support the 32 bit versionā€¦ the 64 bit client has unbelievably bad performance (unplayable). :frowning:

Is they anyway to fix this i dont know what causes it grim internals was working before updating game and mod now ive updated grim internals wont work just says grim dawn has wrong file size

Yup, this is sorely missed when there are updates.

The lack of Nemesis pop-up can hurt sometimes as well when you get used to it. Last patch I was zipping along in Malmouth and had a meteor drop on my head without notice. I didnā€™t see Aleksander amongst a giant group I was fightingā€¦ what a pain in the ass. :mad:

Itā€™s because grim internals hasnā€™t been updated yet so it doesnā€™t work with the new version of Grim Dawn

Yop ,canā€™t launch it after this new patch :

Version mismatch: Grim Dawn.exe has wrong filesize message error

Ah i didnt notice ty misread the update version

KK my bad thx , put my message a little too late