[Tool] Grim Internals (v1.1.9.8 only)

when will it be updated for the latest steam update?

The developer isnā€™t currently available to update the free mod at a moments notice. Letā€™s be respectful to them and the time they put in making and updating a mod a lot of people use.

Check this thread next week or something, and in the mean time just play the game without mods.

Yeaā€¦nah

This.

People take everything for granted these days.

I just wish Crate could see how much the players love these QoL changes and implement them themselves. Donā€™t want to mess with the integrity of the game (UI watching, immersion breaking)? Fine, make them optional. But we already play with a 500 year old game engine, we could at least make this part a little more modern.

Whimper and whine while slowly dying of madness?

I donated too. I just simply can not imagine playing GD w/o this mod anymore

Consider me endorsed! :smiley:

im getting an error message when i run grim internal Grim Dawn.exe has wrong file size! pls help. i extract the grimternal in my installation folder.

where can i find old version of grimternals? i need version v1.1.1.1

Even if you got an older version of GrimInternals, it would complain that itā€™s out of date and exit.

there was a gd patch, so the modā€™s developer needs to update the mod first.

Grim Dawn was just updated, itā€™ll be some time before the GrimInternals dev updates to the latest patch.

Just an idea, iā€™m not a programmer or else i would do it.
Could someone work with GlockenGerda to do a little software that runs on tray and background, checks for updates, and install latest patch automatically?

Just a simple program with right click on top of tray icon:
Check for updates.
Install Latest version automatically.
Latest change log.
Visit official forum post.
and Exit.

Another idea for @GlockenGerda.
Is it possible to add reputation track to the log?
(able to select on the ctrl+f5 menu)

I had it discussed before with glocky but she wasnt very keen with the idea
And its better if you ask me for her to see any kind of change in game so the tool doesnt get outdated with official things being added from the crate team
Remember sound fx that was added from crate?
Just be patient guys she will find out about the update :wink:

So sad that others dont even read the first page and like things spoonfed :stuck_out_tongue:

I didnā€™t realise how much the monster names and health bars made to the game till now :slight_smile:

More realistically, Iā€™ll probably just wait to update GD when the mod gets updated :joy:

first wanted to say this mod is awesome and thank you for your time. not sure if my question is off topic. there is a youtube video named
ā€œGrim Internals Tool for Grim Dawnā€ is there a way to get the health bars to show like his? where itā€™s only percentages in brackets?

Apparently i canā€™t play GD without this tool!.
w8ing for new version.

It is very funny to get up in the morning, turn on the computer and then read this thread here.

Itā€™s like a snowball fight in the Sahara desert.