[Tool] Grim Internals (v1.1.9.8 only)

Just came by quickly to thank you for that you made an excellent tool for this community ! Can’t wait for your update and just ignore the trolls. Keep up the good work !

I also want to thank you for this amazing tool, its just mindblowing how awesome this tool is. THanks alot for the amazing work you do.

I’d like to second/third/fourth/adinfitium the kudos for this amazing tool. And it’s free. Thank you very much.:smiley:

Crate should impliment this tool into the core of the game tbh, and hire the creator!!!
This tool i beyond amazing!

Yeah they should do that indeed. That way we do not have to wait till the new version of Grim Internals comes out … because of the patch today Grim Internals is currently not working. :frowning:

then play some hours without GI

whats the problem? Oh my god you kiddies…

constantly crying this

This game is unplayable without Grim Internals. Really anxious for the update and thanks for your work!

It’ unplayable without this mod for me! Very grateful to the author.

If you have a PayPal link, I’ll very happy to send my support.

My grim insternals will not install i have tried everything it is in the installation folder says wrong size but i play in x64 and its in the x64 folder but says its in the wrong folder

Here’s how you can downgrade the version on Steam.

I believe you are getting that error because there was a patch yesterday to the game and Grim Internals has not been updated yet. Give them some time. The GI dev is very generous to keep this updated for us all!

She has a donation link for her if you want :wink:

most likely because GD was updated, wait for an update from the author

i know the answer: you will get that position :wink: :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Just threw a tenner her way, honestly, playing without GI is aids, this patch really was an eye opener for me. Baffles me that healthbars and autopickup isn’t in the basegame.

Agreed.

Mad props to the creator of GI. <3

I see the scheme now. Delay patching the tool to encourage donations! It’s brilliant!

j/k of course.

…but it would still be a shrewd move

And it works :wink:

Lol i wish :wink: i dont really have her programming skills at all

wow…really ppl believe that?
Since the rollback of the forums i think the post is gone but
She said that she would be on a short trip and in case the update dropped to keep ppl calm about it :stuck_out_tongue:

Actually found it

And to add more me and Rhylthar(spelled correctly?) pressured here to add a donation link, she was against it

Relax, friend. Didn’t mean to be accusatory. (hence “j/k of course”)