[Tool] Grim Internals (v1.1.9.8 only)

He/she literally stated that he/she is working on it and it will be up in the next 24 hours about 3 posts before yours lol :p:p:p

I just noticed -_-, I was more focusing in FAQ than the actual post at hand ā€¦ thank you for clearing that out for me LOL

And another thing I canā€™t find the line ShowDeathMessage=False in my ini is that normal ?

thanks

You are awesone ! Only 24h to get an update !
I can not play to GD anymore without this tool !

Pick up objet on the floor absolutely kill the rytm of the game !
I like killing monster, I hate wasting my time to pick items :wink:

Thank a lot again !

Using a controller is even more of a pain lol, since you canā€™t select what you want to pick up, you end up picking up stuff you donā€™t want.

Not to count that the auto-combine to keep your inventory clean, mine is a mess rn without it lol.

I played GD whole day cause of free day (public holiday) but it is realy pain to pick up even quest items not to mention components so I left most of components on floor to speed up lvling.

We should build some monument for GlockenGerda :stuck_out_tongue:

Youā€™re awesome :smiley:

YES! she is so awesome!

Thank you! Much love! Be blessed! :stuck_out_tongue:

Getting ā€œgrim.exe wrong file sizeā€, never mind didnā€™t read back far enough

Thy Queen has spoken!

You. Rock. Been playing today, because tā€™was a holiday, and while it allowed me to bask in the awesomeness of the new FX, Iā€™m sorely missing those Health Bars, legendary sound and auto pick-up, and and Nemesis alert (plus CD tracking).

ya i see the push while i was in the game last night so i turned off auto update lol still using GI im glad i didnt update i had a feeling it was going to break it

U just gave me a good idea, thatā€™s something I will do from now on cuz I coulnā€™t get my dose of Grim Dawn x-x I need mah dru** man ;c

Hey Ho

Just startet the game 1 day ago. Im pretty solid in A-RPGā€™s so i jumped in and like 10 minutes before i saw a video about mods. I HAD to get the auto pickup/health bars and bonus stats. As PoE player im kinda spoild with tons of Info about EVERYTHING. So i tryed to get i working for like 2h before i realized that the mod dont match the Game version. maybe 1h later, trying to fin an update i start to understand the forum. The date on the top right corner of a post isnā€™t the ā€œsent dateā€ā€¦ Pro tipā€¦ its top left. so now were i found your post im pretty happy to hear that you are still keeping up this gread adition to gameplay flow and i had to say Thank you.

Looking forward for the update and again big Thanks

Thanks for the update, great quality of life mod. You really donā€™t realize how amazing it is until you have an update take it away from you :eek: lol
The game is by no means unplayable without it, so I donā€™t mind waiting only 24 hours :smiley:

Have great week GG. :wink:

Sweet. You are very appreciated.

Contribution made to your beer fund. :smiley:

Any chance at continuing support for the 32 bit version? The 64 bit version of GD gives me unplayable FPS and is not an option. :cry:

Are you on steam or gog?
can you try these?

(Originally Posted by Skyquake)
First thing you have to do is to run te game with /d3d9.
To do this you must:
If you are on steam > open library > right click Grim Dawn > Properties > Set launch options /d3d9.
If you are on GOG Galaxy >Select Grim Dawn > More > Settings > /d3d9
If you have the GOG game without Galaxy > right click game shortcut > properties > write /d3d9 at the end of the path so it looks like this: ā€¦/grim dawn/grimdawn.exe/" /d3d9

I do in fact have GD launch options set to /d3d9.

I also set /d3d9 on the GrimInternals launcher through Steam as well, just in case it matters.

Edit: Just for reference, I have a high end computerā€¦ 7700k, 1080ti, 16gb ram, etc. Itā€™s the only game I struggle with, which is strange.

Try turn off (if not off already): Antialiasing (including NVCP), Vsync (including NVCP), Gsync (in NVCP if applicable) and lower shadows quality.

Since you are using Nvidia, go into NVCP and change the Texture Filtering - Quality to Performance.

If you have an on-board gpu (independent if you are using it or not), change the Preferred Graphic Processor from Automatic to Nvidia GPU, since this is known to cause issues not switching to the NVidia GPU depending on the game.

Donā€™t forget also to change the PhysX setting to your GPU instead of Auto or CPU.