[Tool] Grim Internals (v1.1.9.8 only)

Its funny… i did discover the Mod like 2 weeks ago and now the game feels inferior without it :rolleyes: I hope you enjoyed your Trip!

I dont know if its a bug or not (didnt find it in the FAQ or elsewhere and if its there please hit me with a bat :stuck_out_tongue: ) but: The whole infobox doesnt save its position if i change it and close the game. I usually lower the whole thing because it cuts into the Minion and Party Member Window.

As others have said, had no idea how much I depended on your mod til it wasn’t there. It improves the quality of play by hundreds of percents–thank you so much for creating it, and keeping it updated. Will be very happy on Thursday! Hope you had a great trip.

GI wont start it says GD.exe has wrong file size i read the Q&A and load the newest Version from GI but still dont work was ther again an update of the game?

I had an upate for GD which ive done … when tried to start the mod had the same problem as you…

If you bothered to read the last few pages at all, everyone is experiencing this problem. The mod creator said she would update the mod within the next 24 hours. So either play without GI or wait for an update.

You know what is really great? When people that have access to more information than others act like complete assholes instead of just sharing it. Your username is simultaneously both accurate and disappointing.

Just stop. Nobody had “access to more information than others.” The information is right there in previous posts in the thread. 5 posts back someone quoted this:

Feel free to click the little arrow to jump to the quoted post and see when she posted it… 12 hours ago… and see how many times someone quoted it since then.

It’s literally a few posts before yours lmao

You know what is even better? When assholes assume they know what they are talking about. The information you are referring to is accessible to everyone… if you just read the previous pages.

Guys be patient lol , it was already said > was out and now we need to wait a little to get our thing up .

We are all on the same boat:p

Christmas is never too far… Uh so yeah it will come at time no worrie :smiley:

Silly question.
Does GI have the feature like auto use health/mana potion when hp/mp below certain percentage?

No and i dont thing such feature ever be implemented tbh

in my culture this considered as cheating.

Do you mean just the suggestion of auto taking a potion - or the whole mod itself? Because the game is fully moddable and devs encourage mods so people can play the game the way they want to. It’s a single player game after all.

the autopotion is kind of cheating something that me glocky and many others are not fond of
Might as well a button to instakilltarget with 2s cd

Since the patch griminternals wont work are you going to fix please as im so used to using the game just aint the same

Give the poor woman a chance will ya! :smiley:

No! To the PC with her :rolleyes: Its kind of refreshing picking up Components again not gonna lie… still will use the mod again as soon as its aviable :smiley:

I recently started looking at this and its everything I want/need from GD however since I keep everything up to date, I am now on v1.1.2.0 and that is unsupported and thus just complains about file sizes.

So is there an easy way to roll-back an update of GD?
I want a little taste of this mod now while I wait for the new version :slight_smile:

GlockenGerda is AWESOME!!! Thankyou again for this amazing mod!
It is the best mod ever made in my opinion.