[Tool] Grim Internals (v1.1.9.8 only)

Its a good testament to a mod when you realise the game patched and the combo doesnt work and you then look to see how you can roll back the game vs play without the mod :slight_smile:

Zantai needs to buff GlockenGerda :wink:

Thank you for your excellent tool. Oh and btw , game got updated again some 8 hrs back… running v1.1.2.2 on steam now.

I can’t wait until it’s updated again. GD is a completely different game without it, and that is being said without GI actually changing the game itself.

it’s like world of warcraft without addons. once you tried addons, you never gonna play without them again. Same here with GI.

Hopefully GlockenGerda never gets tired of the game and will continue to support GI!

This mod is such a must have since I started using it.

Health bars on top of mobs and name labels on top of mobs that are elites or above is now hard to live without! Since it’s almost impossible somtimes to even know they’re there inside a horde otherwise.

I’m also currently using healthbars on top of my character. As well as on top of friendly players but that are colored differently. Makes it a lot easier to know their whereabouts. Which can be cruical depending on what type of builds you’re using.

Auto-pickup of components is a god send and I can’t for the life of me understand why this isn’t part of the game already.

I really hope these features will be configurable and in some form as part of the next ARPG Crate makes.
These features should be an ARPG standard by now really.

And you can edit everything the way you want on top of that
Color of bars names size etc

Just want to say thanks for this amazing mod, it makes a great game even better. Looking forward to the update.

Just wanted to thank you for your amazing work! Used to be Rank 1 Barbarian on EU Servers in D3 for 8 Seasons in a row, but it got boring AF due to the lack of content.

I really enjoy GD a lot for it’s solo play focus.
Was looking for a game like that in a long time. Only found it 2 weeks ago and cleared my first Ultimate run with a LvL 100 Skellymancer!

Awesome game and awesome MOD. Could not play without it.

Many thanks again!

need update to work with new patch 1.1.2.2

Hi,

got an error message running the grim tools exe “grim dawn has the wrong file size!”, so I downloaded the most recent version but still won’t start up with the same error message.

Any ideas? It worked flawlessly a few days before, guess this is due to the most recent hotfix?

Btw: I think you should reconsider the option for donations, cause there are always people who are willing to give something back.

you are trolling? GDI is currently not compatible to the newest patch 1.1.2.0

feel free to create one yourself?

otherwise, check the thread and the authors response maybe instead of simply asking for update again.

Yeah you are right its because of the patch. This afternoon the mod schould be updated and will run again, so i heard.

Can’t wait for the update! farming and levelling is so much less fun without it! thanks for such a great tool!

If you ever want to add new features to the tool than might I suggest some form of inventory management?
being able to assign component or legendary pickups to specific bags would be fantastic, and perhaps the ability to shift an item between the main pack and a bag with a shift-click, except when in vendors and thee stash.

Its amazing when nobody reads anything tho xD ppl really like getting spoonfed

I guess ppl are desperate to get an update for the tools… its easier to ask than to read the whole page to know when its gonna come out ( this wasn’t my case, I just didn’t even noticed otherwise I would had read it -_- )

and it’s the common sense that these tools make people, who are people like us, and they have something else to do sometimes

just waiting and not crying every 2 minutes here in a post would just be quite normal

it’s like the world goes down if you do not get everything right away

My goodness…

And:

A FORUM THREAD STARTS WITH THE FIRST PAGE ESPECIALLY FOR POST NO: 1 USERS: THERE ARE ALL POSSIBLE INFOS TO READ. NEXT comes the diskussion from page 2 up to 233…

READING THE FIRST PAGE SAYS ALL!!!

NO ONE MUST READ ALL PAGES, THE FIRST IS ENOUGH…

Game Update requieres Mod update…
Game Hotfix requiers Mod update…

for the common sense is this a normally process, not only in GD, in all gaming and computing…one step to another step…

yesterday my game works fine, today it wont work,…crying…crying…crying

My goodness…

Afaik, GI currently doesn´t change game files, it just works with the RAM and injects … ah … code (?) into it. What you suggest would mean actually modifying the game files.

So it´s probably not gonna happen, to much work, and not at all what GI is about. But i am sure Frau Glocke will explain all this much better. :stuck_out_tongue:

I usualy don’t use mods because it’s a pain when there is an update, like now. I tried this one because it seemed to be really good and i don’t regret it, even if it’s really hard to play the game without GI now.

Keep the good work /cheer

Trust it was just bad luck this time
Most of the time the author is very active and updates the mod almost immediately.
Its just that this time she was taking a break and happened the patch to drop in her absence

No kidding, this is the first time modding GD and saw this as a “must have” unfortunately its also a “cant use” until updated…I can see how great it is but have not had the chance to test it all out :frowning:

Crappy timing XD