[Tool] Grim Internals (v1.1.9.8 only)

I also feel that your work on this mod should be supported at least with a words of gratitude. You made a game so much more enjoyable, THANK YOU :slight_smile:

Dzięki serdeczne za doskonałą robotę

I wish 32 bit would go away so we’d stop holding back games at this point.

Awesome news. I will finally get to try this!
Thanks for your hard work, I am super excited, so much I may need to change my pants XD

Well this patch made me realise how much I need your addon, so I sent a few Euros your way as a thank you. :smiley:

Became a member just to thank you for your great work. I didn’t know how much I need this before I got it. Thanks, you’re doing great work for us GD fans.

~1000 players think the same way, judging by steam stats.

is there any eta on the release?

Likewise, had to register just to thank the Grim Internals creator. Awesome job - I can’t be even bothered to play the game anymore without it, so eagerly waiting for the patch! :smiley:

as posted about an hour ago 1-2 hours so, soon-an hour

Created an account on the forums just to tell you how awesome you are @GlockenGerda!

Relatively new player here and after this latest patch was the first time I ever played GD without GI and it’s just an entirely different experience! They should hire you and bring this into the core game of GD2 :slight_smile:

Any plans to set up a Patreon? I can’t use paypal from where I am…

Большое спасибо!

Same as a lot of people here: new on the forum to share my thanks for a great job making the game so much better.
The wait between the patch and the new GI makes us realize how essential it is for the game.
Again, thanks for the great work.

Hey, i just wanted to thank you for GI, keep up the good work! <3

Hi,

Till today the mod was working perfectly but now I get the following message: ‘Grim Dawn.exe has wrong filesize!’ when I try to start up GI. I have reinstalled evrything but nothing seems to work.

Please provide assistance, thank you!:smiley:

I didn’t realize I needed this mod until I tried it less than 2 weeks ago. I think the health bars above mobs is the best feature of the whole mod. Like for Path of Exile (which I’ve been playing for 5 years now), it makes killing things so much clearer, and I really wish it was an official CRATE option. Anyway, I’m waiting for the eventual update like everyone else. Keep up the work of the Three, GlockenGerda :slight_smile:

There was a patch for Grim Dawn a couple of days ago, the author of this mod was away and is working on updating the mod as we speak. We’re all waiting for the update. :smiley:

GD got an update, so Grim Internals must be updated for the new version.

The game had an update yesterday, so your version of GI is no longer valid. We’re all waiting for an update which should come up very soon :slight_smile:

Amazing mod and like everyone else missing it very much once it’s not there. Thanks for helping us all out and I’ll be sure to send you some $$ for your excellent work.