[Tool] Grim Internals (v1.1.9.8 only)

Thanks a lot for your hard work, really appreciate it.

Edit: My apologies, did not know. Thank you all for the update:D

You are all crazy and addicted to GI :smiley:

Ain’t that the truth! :D:D:D

Grim Internals v1.78 (x64) Download-Link (MEGA)

• Updated for Grim Dawn v1.1.2.2 (Hotfix 2)

Known issues:

• [li]Steam Cloud Save is not functioning properly when you launch Grim Internals![/li]If you really need Cloud Save, then first launch Grim Dawn and when you see the game menu,
    (character selection screen) then start Grim Internals!
  • some tooltips in the Configurator are missing.
    [li]The Configurator window becomes unaligned and illegible when the desktop DPI scaling [/li]is set higher than 100% (A workaround is in the Q&A section, please read it!)
    [li]You can’t edit/delete teleport locations within the Configurator;[/li]instead use an external texteditor to edit the file “GrimInternals_TeleportList.txt”.

I haven’t found the time to test all functions, because I wanted to release this update as fast as possible.
So if you encounter bugs or issues please post it here at the forum. Thanks!

Because GD is unplayable without some basic stuff, that GI adds to game. WTF there is no even healthbars in this game. Thats standard option for ARPG imo.

GI is the meth for every GD player

Mega.nz ddos incoming :smiley:

Thank you for update, amazing mod !

WOOO! Here we go people! Thank you GlockenGerda!! :smiley:

I’m sorry, but I won’t support the x86 version anymore. It has the 3GB memory limitation and because of that the game crashes (most likely) after playing a few hours!
Also it would require more time for me to support both versions.

Thank you :slight_smile:

Thanks // Vielen Dank!!! :smiley:

I have hope that some day Crate will add healthbars to the game.

Any plans to set up a Patreon? I can’t use paypal from where I am…

No, I have no plans to do so; if you like the tool I’m happy even without getting a donation; this tool is free! :slight_smile:
Thank you!!

Thank you for the update
/salute

Thank you!

Thank you!! You’re the best :slight_smile:

Hey GlockenGerda,

I just downloaded and unzipped your 1.78 update into my Grim Dawn folder and my Norton AV ‘immediately’ removed the griminternals64 executable for being unsafe. Norton wasn’t a dick with your 1.77 release.

Any thoughts or possible work-arounds?

Thanks!

Much appreciated. Thank you for all your time and efforts :slight_smile:

My heroe… thank you very much >.< !!