[Tool] Grim Internals (v1.1.9.8 only)

That´s the evil dove of doom, when you see it, you are going to die.
At some later point. :rolleyes:

Seriously though, noticed that bird ONCE, thought " Oh a seagull, that´s new!", and forgot about it. Maybe it´s an easter egg, or just some GD flavor.

:confused:

Thank you for the fast turnaround on this!

@Darkstalix

I looked through the Q&A/FAQ and tried to search the thread, so I hope I haven’t missed something obvious. Trying to allow the use of cloud saves, I start Grim Dawn, and then at the menu try to start Grim Internals, however it doesn’t start. If I start it all with GI, everything (except the cloud saves) works great. Is there some trick to starting GI after GD is already running?

I extracted the lastest GI version but when I start GI it keeps saying Please update GI to the lastest version:rolleyes:
Edit: Nvm solved it, I have to add the GI64 to steam game :stuck_out_tongue:
Thanks for your hardwork mate.

You did it properly
Just re try tho by adding griminternals into you AV exceptions and run as admin

Hey guys,
wanted to install Internals first. So i did all as said in the installation description. If i start the GDInternal.exe there’s short time black screen an the .exe disappears in the folder and the Internal isn’t working in the game… :frowning:

Maybe u can help me out

Thanks for the response. I tried adding it as an exception and running as admin and it still doesn’t appear to want to start up after GD is running. I even tried disabling AV with no luck.
Since it seems like I’m not missing anything obvious, and it works starting first, I’ll just keep running it that way and then running GD separately to do a cloud save.

I followed all the instructions for fixing the scaling issue. Still everything is squished and jumbled up in configurator.

Is this an issue that is expected to be fixed eventually?

If your GPU is Nvidia it may be this the issue.

Try to turn off Scaling on the settings.

I can’t help much since I don’t own a Nvidia card.

Already tried that, didn’t work. Thanks though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just got GrimInternal64 mod and added it to steam. Is there a way to set it to launch at the same time I launch Grim Dawn even from a desktop shortcut?

steam must be running and then you run grim internals
you can add a shortcut on desktop

something somewhere in your pc is scaling it for something i know sucks
but i explained the reason ma man
Another time somebody had his game UI changed to bigger and then had to
restart pc again to make it work. I dont have 4K screen and i never used scaling before thats i dont really have a better solution to this
I dont seeing this being fixed anytime soon tbh
The whole configurator window has to be redone and
i would rather use that time to add new features than fixing something that its on user’s PC end

Not sure if it’s related, but could be the language in your PC, sometimes some programs behave weirdly due to not having a english or asian language pack installed. (My guess is it would be english in GI’s case, tho I’m not sure)

It’s my only guess now.

first off - thanks for the great tool and phenomenal support.

since the last update came out on 10th, i experience random but frequent crashes. theyre related to the mod, since they dont happen when playing without it.

first happened when in SR or Cruci and my guess was something related to the fx that are crashing my cpu/mem or whatever.
but it crashed on several other occassions : on bank, in game menu etc.

usually running the mod via admin, tried to run as user aswell. tried to turn down graphics etc, still crashes happen.

any ideas?

kind regards

I havent experienced crashes for so long now tbh
this weekend i must have played many hours and the only crash i had was after many reload of characters to crash right there
On the character screen only

you crash in particular places? i would love to try too

Hi since update my purple beam for legendary drops is not working, the sound plays but no beam, my ini file says true for beam and i am playing through steam save, is it fixable thnx

You wont believe it but you might have to restart your pc after installing it

ive restarted a few times as it started a few days ago, my friend says his are not working either