[Tool] Grim Internals (v1.1.9.8 only)

nope, crashed nearly anywhere now.
could it be related to the memory cache running full or something?

Nah Iā€™m not making one ā€¦ but it feels like I have indeed dismantled a few of them ā€¦ would love for scrap to stack in greater piles ;):smiley:

Check the attachment at the end of the post
there is an fx folder inside throw the folder with its contents as it is at :
C:\Users\YOURPCNAME\Documents\My Games\Settings
Yes inside that Settings folder
However doing this will ignore the .ini command and will always show the beam even without GI
Restart and try again

Also i just clickedā€¦ have you installed the __GrimInternalsData folder that came with the tool?

Running full? how much ram usage,the number i mean.
Maybe you got a ram Issue?

Hello, can you make a teleport boxlist wider? I do not see my notes :frowning:

Duly noted

I dont know how possible it is tbh, our author will share her thoughts

Hey, it would be great if the Author would be so kind to give some input on a ā€œavarage dpsā€ stat. Is it possible to implement that or would it take to much time?

Yes i put the data folder in with the other 2 files

i have 16gb ram so shouldnt be a problem

i dont have the settings folder in my games should i create one

yeh i put the data folder and 2 files in and i also have 16gb ram
i dont have settings folder in my games so should i make one and drop files in
thnks

I have the same problem whether the game is running on my laptop, or my 42 in 1080p plasma TV, neither of which are capable of 4K.

Restarting didnā€™t work.

• ā€œFix blurry appsā€ is disabled in Windows 10.
  • ā€œNo scalingā€ is checked in Nvidia control panel
  • I did the ā€œoverride DPI settingsā€ for both GrimInternals64.exe and GrimDawn64.exe, with the dropdown set to ā€œApplicationā€
  • I tried running GrimInternals64.exe as Administrator

Everything is US English on my PC.

Anybody else have a suggestion? Itā€™s a real bummer that I canā€™t use the Configurator anymore. :frowning:

Omg sorry i meant this
C:\Users\YOURPCNAME\Documents\My Games\Grim Dawn\Settings

If you are sure that your windows scaling is disabled try this plz
And as always, report back
Right-click the GI AND shortcut/program -> properties -> compatibility -> Change high DPI settings -> tick Override high DPI scaling behavior -> set it to SYSTEM

Most likely this is it

Thank you, I will try that when I load up the game later. The Q&A post currently says to set it to ā€œApplicationā€.

Do it on the GrimDawn64.exe too located in the /x64 folder
I know i dont have a 4k tv to try thats why i wrote it like this
try and inform bruh

When I extract the files this error box appears: ! E:\downloads\GrimInternals1.782 (x64).zip: Cannot create C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Grim Dawn\GrimInternals64.exe
Access denied.

Any idea?

GREAT tool!!! As many have already said, the quality of life improvements are hard to go without once youā€™ve tried them :slight_smile:

Is there a way to change the settings to auto-pickup blues and purples as well?

Also, is there a way to increase the loot radius past 8 meters? Or are these options hard-coded into the exe?

Quick question: I am a brand new player looking to buy the game but not from steam as there are no summer deals right now. On humble bundle I can get the game much cheaper will this addon still work?

Thanks

Thanks for providing this great tool. But why the health bar shows different HP as my skillā€™s description? Which one is the correct number? See attachment for the screenshot.

Apologies if asked before.

I was wondering if adding comments to the TeleportList would cause any issues. Basically, Iā€™d like to organise by location.

Thanks