[Tool] Grim Internals (v1.1.9.8 only)

The new version broke this again, didn’t it? :undecided:

Crate’s been pretty hotfix happy as of late, huh?

If you are on Steam, you can check a post I did on how to disable automatic update on the game, tho, you cannot revert the updates once done on Steam like you can on GOG.

But at least you can control when to update the game after the tool is updated.

I’d really appreciate Crate giving us a heads up, every time their hotfixes are gonna break the most important mod this game has to offer. Or at least ALREADY include this mod into the main game. Ffs, I cannot play this game without it. I physically cannot do it anymore…

I slapped my hand after I pressed the update button on Steam, then I thought why I’m I so stupid :rolleyes:

Oh well…

I’d rather have my Grim Internals working than whatever the hotfix may have done. Literally unplayable without it.

Or, how about this, Crate… realize how popular / demanded / necessary this mod is and start working on implementing these features into the game.

More likely not in this game but for GD 2, maybe. we can only expect hotfix but not an overhaul with features and UI (these QoL features needs additional UI).

Yeah I was super bummed to come home and see it had updated.

we need to put this in 1st post: https://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showpost.php?p=740228&postcount=2454

Thank you for this link. Now i don’t have to stop playing while waiting this amazing tool to update.

Also huge thanks for OP for this tool <3

Lähetetty minun SM-G950F laitteesta Tapatalkilla

it auto updated my game.
Now i can’t play because IMO the game is very slow without these tools.

I have hope that crate will impliment this into the core game at some point. I have faith in you crate! you guys are the greatest game developers on the planet!

But there’s a mod for that already. :smiley:

Don’t want to play this game without GI :mad:

RIP game until next GI update.

First of all a huge thank you to Glocken for making and updating GI. For me it manage to take this game from about 30 hours played really trying to love the game to having spent over 350 hours on this game with no plans of stopping any time soon. You might very well have made this my new favorite game.

I did not realize just how needed this mod is until the 1.1.2.0 patch came out and I was playing the game without GI while waiting for an update. I was close to saying :furious: and buying the game+dlcs again on GOG as they support patch roll back, so that I could use the mod again. But your insanely fast update to the mod kept me from doing so.

Now we have another hotfix for the game out and I started thinking about buying it on GOG again, until I found this guide on how to rollback to a older patch on steam. I figure a lot of other people would find it helpful as well.

Following this guide I was able to downgrade to v1.1.2.3 (Hotfix 3) And keep playing.

Note: the download can take some time and be a few gig in same cases, just wait until steam stops reporting Network usage before you copy the files to your install

TLDR: Huge thank you to Glocken! The following link is a guide for how to do a patch rollback for games on steam, you can use this to go back to a version where GI works if steam auto updated the game for you.

I was thinking to add this on the Q&A post too but ppl wouldnt read it xD

Also guys for those who wait for the next update of GI Glocky informed she was sick and to inform her if an update comes which i just did
Fingers crossed

Thanks for the update dark :smiley:

GI is boss!

Was wondering if anyone using Internals and Grimmer addon… Internals works as it does in normal campaign excpet for auto combine on components doesn’t work just picks them up and will not combine them :confused: not sure what is up just random and not bad just annoying :stuck_out_tongue: anways cheers for an amazing mod!

First - GI - Great Tool! Dont play GD without it anymore :smiley:

I use 1.782 and get the “wrong filesize.exe” error. So there as been an update again i guess? ^^

Yes, a couple of them actually. :stuck_out_tongue: