[Tool] Grim Internals (v1.1.9.8 only)

just have to play other games while waiting for the mod patch. :stuck_out_tongue:

Get well soon Glocky! Sending some royal jellies for healing salve. :rolleyes:

Ok, I really have to admit, this is one of the best game mods i have ever used!!!

Congratulations and well done!

Is there any way for it to work after the patches automatically? After the latest update there is a wrong filesize message

Also about the donations, what and how can i donate?

Thanks a lot again. It is really a hell of a mod!!

For donations see the first post of the thread - thereā€™s a link there.

Missed itā€¦

Cheers :slight_smile:

DAMN another patchā€¦ I wish to have new updates soon. Much love to author~

I found interesting and decided to try it, but steam freeze when I try to open, funny that on big picture it open normally, but when I try to use the classic interface it freeze and I have to force close.

Rollback works! Iā€™d recommend this for people wanting to play the game till GI is updated.

Iā€™m sorry, but Iā€™m lying in bed since monday with a cold and can barely look out of my eyes.
I hope to feel better on Friday or Saturday and then Iā€™ll try to update my tool. Please be patient! Thank you!

Hello Gerda,

Get well!

And no problem, we will survive it.

(Iā€™m currently playing TQAE Atlantis anywayā€¦ :wink: )

Get well!, you are awesome!!

I guess I will need to get a separate non-steam copy because these extremely minor updates are getting ridiculous, and I certainly donā€™t have any expectations for mod authors to update things at everyone elsesā€™ leisure.

Itā€™s probably been discussed to death but this is only an issue since Steam completely removed the possibility of disabling auto-updates, which has led me to have to use copies of games I already own on Steam but canā€™t play on there due to the update/mod conflict problem. I had no idea there was any workaround however skimming that page it seems a bit too convoluted Iā€™d rather just have previous versions available in the Betas tab in Steam as other games do it, or just consolidate hotfix updates into less frequent patchesā€¦

I was playing last night, game crashed, I go to launch it and all of a sudden version mismatch, so there went the rest of my night with Grim Dawn. There was absolutely zero reason I needed that update right at that moment, but apparently Valve believes there is.

Anyway sorry for the little rant, just want to offer my thanks to the mod author for this amazing tool that apparently so many of us canā€™t live without. :smiley:

Come on guys the game is playable without the mod :stuck_out_tongue:
You should have seen when the healthbars where with ASCII characters
Actually nobody was using it before up to autopick up came on

Anw lets give time to the Queen and everything will be ok :wink:

itā€™s rough playing without it :wink:

Always thank you for such a great tool!
Hope youā€™ll get better soon, take your time for recovery!

no it is not :smiley:

no worry. rest and Git well.

I canā€™t get it to work. I downloaded the manifest from the patch 7 days ago and then I copied the folder it downloaded into my grim dawn install folder but when I launch the game itā€™s still v1.1.2.4. I donā€™t know what Iā€™m doing wrong. I took today off from work to play and I never get days off and now Iā€™m super bummed out.

edit: Ok I got it to go to version 1.1.2.3 but GrimInternals is still saying wrong file size.
edit2: I got it to work. I wasnā€™t patient enough downloading and didnā€™t let it complete.

Note 100% sure if this is correct but here it is anyway put it into the console
download_depot 219990 219991 8012914827834544052

edit worked for me :slight_smile:

You have to reinstall GI.

Looks right! :slight_smile:

Get well, take your time recovering.