[Tool] Grim Internals (v1.1.9.8 only)

Those such as yourself are rare enough in this world. So get better and keep being a positive influence on the world.

This game still unplayable without this mod :mad:

i just downloaded and installed the mod and addd it to steam library and after runing it instantly gives error incorrect file size. it says it was patched May 12th 2019, is there a newer version than this?

Get a good rest and recovery , your wealth is more important ,no worries for us , worrie for you first mate :wink:

Literally feel the same way.

Should be incorporated into the main game. QOL kind of thing ya know?

I rolled Grim Dawn back to previous version and continue playing with GI. :slight_smile:

why grimdawn have many update !

Hope u will ,

Can I make a suggestion for the tool? Perhaps the compatibility error should read something along the lines of:

“The version of Grim Internals you are trying to run is not compatible with your version of Grim Dawn. Please ensure you are using the latest version of Grim Internals.”

GI Version: #.#.#
Compatible with GD version: #.#.#"

Put your health first. I sincerely hope for your recovery.:wink:

Turn off auto updates and wait for new tool if required.

because developer cares about their game and us.

First of all many thanks for all of the convalescent wishes! :slight_smile:
I feel better today (I took some health- and energy potions) and will update GI very soon.

To all “who can’t play Grim Dawn without GI anymore”:
C’mon, don’t exaggerate; Grim Dawn is a fantastic game and fully playable/enjoyable even without GI.

Thanks for the suggestion! I will replace the “Grim Dawn has wrong filesize” message.

Not only you do a great job with GI but you are fair and square, kudos to you!
Hope you recover soon.

No problem at all! Thank you so much and I hope you’re feeling better!

I also hope that changing the message will help newer folks realize they just need to wait until the tool is updated :stuck_out_tongue:

No, i can’t remove the filesize check, because every hotfix for Grim Dawn changes something in the data structures and GI would crash or produce
something weird.
In case of Hotfix 4 the struct “InGameUI” and the “UIPlayerHud” has changed and GI must be adapted because it uses parts of these structures (e.g.: for
Buffs/Debuff in textform).

First up. Nice to hear you are feeling better.

While it might be playable that doesn’t mean it’s not a pain in the ass. The last time I played, I rarely play a purely vanilla GD anymore. I did a two hour run where in I didn’t pickup anything except augments/enchantments and I filled the main and first two bags… thats with auto combine running.

hello i just "installed the mod and its giving me rong file size! wasnt the mod updated already?

Grim Internals v1.783 (x64) Download-Link (MEGA)

• updated for Grim Dawn v1.1.2.4 (Hotfix 4)

Known issues:

• [li]Steam Cloud Save is not functioning properly when you launch Grim Internals![/li]If you really need Cloud Save, then first launch Grim Dawn and when you see the game menu,
    (character selection screen) then start Grim Internals!
  • some tooltips in the Configurator are missing.
    [li]The Configurator window becomes unaligned and illegible when the desktop DPI scaling [/li]is set higher than 100% (A workaround is in the Q&A section, please read it!)
    [li]You can’t edit/delete teleport locations within the Configurator;[/li]instead use an external texteditor to edit the file “GrimInternals_TeleportList.txt”.