[Tool] Grim Internals (v1.1.9.8 only)

Grim Internals v1.784 (x64) Download-Link (MEGA)

• updated for Grim Dawn v1.1.2.4 (Hotfix 4)
  • NemesisAlert wasn’t working; fixed!
    [li] If you prefer to hear the “old” SFX when a legendary item drops, change[/li]“UseDroppedLegendaryOldSfx=False” to “True” in the GrimInternals.ini file.

Known issues:

• [li]Steam Cloud Save is not functioning properly when you launch Grim Internals![/li]If you really need Cloud Save, then first launch Grim Dawn and when you see the game menu,
    (character selection screen) then start Grim Internals!
  • some tooltips in the Configurator are missing.
    [li]The Configurator window becomes unaligned and illegible when the desktop DPI scaling [/li]is set higher than 100% (A workaround is in the Q&A section, please read it!)
    [li]You can’t edit/delete teleport locations within the Configurator;[/li]instead use an external texteditor to edit the file “GrimInternals_TeleportList.txt”.

Thanks I love you.

Yesterday I realised that without your tool I can’t even start the game. It’s like a good and addicting drug man. Like coffee. I can’t start working without coffee. :stuck_out_tongue:

Yes, it was … :wink:
I hope, the new patch v1.784 works better.

Thanks a lot for the update Gerda! Your mod is awesome.

As Darkstalix alluded to, I admit the reason I first picked up your mod was the convenience of auto pickup. I seriously wonder why component pickup is still not automatic like potions.

But now that I have had your mod for long time, I find the buff/debuff alerts and monster health/names invaluable to my experience as well. My survivability went up a ton now that I can see what heroes and bosses are around at a glance.

I added this to Steam and when i launch this from library, it automatically starts Grim Dawn which is fine. But my question is does it start x64 or x86 version of grim dawn.exe?

GI no longer supports 32 bit so probably x64.

You can check on Task Manager, open the game using GI and when it loads go on Task Manager and it should show, if there’s no (32 bits) beside it it’s 64bits.

thanks a lot. you are the best.

Thank you GlockenGerda for the quick update and hotfix, hope you feel better

Thanks for doing this while you’re not feeling well, Gerda :slight_smile:

Hope you feel better soon!

As title, I extracted the new GI to my grim dawn folder, replaced all the old GI files, and it still gives me ‘wrong file size’ prompt. Any ideas what could be happening?

Much love! Get better soon! Enjoy the weekend! :slight_smile:

thank you for that update :wink:

GlockenGerda, thank you so much for the update! Be well :slight_smile:

new text document rename - GrimInternals_TeleportList.txt does not work. But the document works that is created by the program - This is if you want to the coordinates beaten in Your native language

Much love GlockenGerda! Thank you for the update and get well soon :slight_smile:

Much love GlockenGerda! Thank you for the update and get well soon :slight_smile:

When I couldn’t launch GD with your tool, I had no desire to play GD without it. So I realized what a great thing you’ve made that is a necessity to enjoying this great game!

And I always pay my debt…no wait, forget that shit show. I made a PP donation so you can have some beer money. :smiley:

Thanks for the prompt update!!

dzięki wielkie…