[Tool] Grim Internals (v1.1.9.8 only)

I have tried turning the option off and on again and restarting the client, but no matter what I do the “Nemesis Alert!” functionality isn’t working in the latest version.

Thank you very much for the update GlockenGerda, hopefully you will be rid of the cold completely very soon. :slight_smile:

Thanks so much for the quick work. I hope you’re feeling better–I know I am. :wink:

Rest and recovery isn’t necessarily going to help her wealth.

:D:p

hey Gerda, I found a small UI issue when running GD with GI.

In the options menu and in the multiplayer server browser, the UI element selection under the mouse cursor is slightly off. This is most noticeable in dropdown menus but happens elsewhere too.

For example in the server browser, if I open the difficulty dropdown menu and hover the cursor over Ultimate, it still highlights Elite. I have to move the cursor further down to highlight the element I want. It’s the same for every selectable UI element, I have to adjust my aim downwards in order to get the selection I want.

I tested it in fullscreen, window and borderless window, same result. Sorry I cannot provide meaningful screenshots as the mouse cursor isn’t rendered in the shots.

Well it’s just a minor nuisance, nothing that prevents me from enjoying the tool or the game but I just wanted to let you know. Thanks for all the great work you put into GI, you da best!:slight_smile:

edit: hope you get well soon, best wishes!

I tried to repro this issue but its the same with and without GI
It has to do with the latest GD patch cause they did change some things UI wise for the controller problems

I’m not sure if this is a bug or not, but setting all monster health bars to red for all traffic light stages is only working for some monsters. Some still have the normal traffic lights (so it gets a little confusing in multiplayer lol) I have also tried setting all the traffic lights to plain red but that didn’t work either…

Anyone else having this issue or know of a fix? Maybe something i have overlooked?

Thank you!

There are 3 bars concerning the the monster healthbars
[HealthBarMonster]
[HealthBarMonsterChampion]
[HealthBarMonsterHero+]

most likely its the ones with the yellow names A.K.A Champions type
Add the color values you want in that category too

I don’t have this issue when running GD without GI.
Also I had this issue long before the latest patch, I just forgot to report it until now.

Thanks for the update! Hope you’re feeling better. Can’t play this game without your mod any more. :smiley:

What’s wrong with MEGA again. Can’t download the file for some reason:
Exception: SyntaxError: missing } after property list
Can we please have an universally available download hoster for this sort of files?

Um, Mega is a universally available downloader, one of the big two for this sort of thing.

thx for the job again !!

Unclick from configurator the : Use 3 colors for health bars on the monster stuff section
if you press not to show three colors then you will see 4.
The default 4 are green yellow orange red
What do you see

Not for me (obviously).

How do i close the tool while in game? I can’t find the process to kill. I know if I exit the game and restart it, it looks like the tool is off, but how do I do it while still in game? It bugged out so all the info on the left won’t display so I wanted to restart it, but having to restart the entire game to do it is too tedious every time.

Is anyone else getting an issue with destination folder access denied? I have full control and am administrator and can copy the .dll and internals data folder over to the Grim Dawn folder in steam just fine, but it will not allow me to copy over griminternals64.exe. Even reinstalled a fresh copy and it is not letting me move it into the Grim Dawn folder only. I can put it in every single of my other steam game folders but Grim Dawn, Ive tried everything =/

Check my Q&A post i have a guide for the colors between percentages
when you have 3 colors means that there are only 3 stages(orange is ignored when you have 3 colors option ticked

Stage 1 = 100% - 65% here you put blue from what i realized
Stage 2 = 64% - 35% here is yellow
Stage 3 = 34% - 00% and here should be red

And when you have 4 colors in your setup
here defaults are
Stage 1 = 100% - 75% blue
Stage 2 = 74% - 50% yellow
Stage 3 = 49% - 25% orange
Stage 4 = 24% - 00% red

No you didnt try everything like reading the Q&A section ;p

Add Griminternals into your AV exceptions ,most likely this is the issue

It not an extra process it just runs to inject in GD memory the extra tool so you cant just stop it

If you press Shift+F1 it disables all the info you mentioned
If you didnt do that tho and the tool works and acting like it stops working after a while… make sure you run the tool as admin and you have it in your AV’s exceptions