[Tool] Grim Internals (v1.1.9.8 only)

Downloaded latest version (1.784), pasted in steam grim dawn common folder and im getting version mismatch error

thanks for the tools, it helps a lot
but the thing is i don’t get which bar is my pet or enemies

what i’m asking, is there a way to make enemy bar/% health just RED (or orange for boss/nemesis) and my pet just green. only static color
no need for 3/4 color, just 1 static color is enough especially since i just used % to see their health

ohh btw, menu form (from ctrl+f5) is taking a lot of space, do you intend to re-made it for more compact?
i cant see some menu below (since i play using lower res, it suck lol)

Could anyone provide me with an alternate download link please ?

For some reason i can’t even access mega.nz :confused:

The latest version works up to the latest update of the game, make sure you update your game up to 1.1.2.4 atleast to make it work

https://www.mediafire.com/file/fqnj79arztqrfs6/GrimInternals64.zip/file

You can check the Q&A post scroll down to the end of the post i have a guide how to edit in any way you want your pet healthbars

Thank you so much :slight_smile:

The configurator gets an overhaul in the distant future to fit on all screen resolution.

I’m having a crashing issue with Grim Internals. I just got to nemesis with cronley and now every time I run into Fabius the game crashes. It actually crashes before I even see fabius but it’s always when I’m running up to a Fabius spawn point. I verified integrity of game files, reinstalled grim internals and it still does it. It does not crash when I am not running grim internals.
edit: I turned off nemesis alert and it stopped crashing.

Right so, i unzipped the zip in my game folder “D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Grim Dawn”

launched grim dawn, once at the character selection screen, started griminternals64.exe.

Once ingame ctrl-f5

Nothing happen

Game version: 1.2.2.5

Don’t launch both Grim Dawn and griminternals64.exe, that won’t work. Just start griminternals64.exe (as admin if it still doesn’t work)

But in the OP, it says, if you want to use steam cloud, to do exactly as i did :confused:

sorry my bad, I didn’t know you were using Steam cloud. Have you tried running both the game and GI as admin?

Disable steam cloud services if possible, from personal experience I can say it causes more problems than benefits.

That’s the thing, i just tried, but then, with steam cloud disabled, all my characters are gone :slight_smile:

Basically i’m screwed, since i started playing with steam cloud, if i disable it now i loose my characters.

And if i enable it i will have issues with internals ?

Did you also disable cloud saving in the ingame Options Menu?

That’s where i disabled it yes, not in steam

After disabling steam cloud, you have to copy your savegames from the cloud folder to the non-cloud folder.
Check this guide: https://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20752

You need to disable it in both Steam and ingame. Then move the files - see the link Volek posted.

Makes sense, i was missing that step :slight_smile:

But, what exactly is the issue with running internals with steam cloud enabled, because so far, i’ve seen none

I quote myself :wink:

I got another BSOD last night linked to running GI again. It is the only program on my computer that causes these full computer crashes to happen, and it doesn’t seem to happen when I run the game non-modded. It is the same exact BSOD WMI error as I previously got, but this time it was not triggered by anything I noticed in particular. I was just standing in town sorting inventory when my entire system crashed. Again, I am 95% sure it is Grim Dawn running GI that is causing this issue, but I have no idea why. I had been playing for a long time, which makes me thing it’s potentially a memory leak issue, but I dunno.

Same event log as before: “Event filter with query “SELECT * FROM __InstanceModificationEvent WITHIN 60 WHERE TargetInstance ISA “Win32_Processor” AND TargetInstance.LoadPercentage > 99” could not be reactivated in namespace “//./root/CIMV2” because of error 0x80041003. Events cannot be delivered through this filter until the problem is corrected.”