[Tool] Grim Internals (v1.1.9.8 only)

1 Like

aww … thank you so much GG :heart_eyes:

GG you rock, put the donation link back up so other cheap bastards will thank you!

3 Likes

Not for this one?

1 Like

Holy cow! You’re so awesome!!! Thank you for the super fast update!!!

Thank you so much​:kissing_heart::heart_eyes:.i think im addicted to GI,hope i wont need rehab :sweat_smile:

Thanks a lot for the fast update. (hopefully we will not be forced to give up on GI…or i’ll have to find a way to block future grim dawn patches)

Oh, Zantai’s new puppy…sure!! I love all puppys!
But I have the feeling now that after each GD patch that breaks GI again, this thread will become overflowed with puppy pics…

I hope you will prevent that. :innocent:

2 Likes

Thank you so much!!! @GlockenGerda

Well, only one more patch to go that we know of so maybe that can mean GI won’t have to break anymore after v1.1.5.0 comes out later in the year.

3 Likes

:scorv::zantai:

I do think we are nearing the end-times for GD -at some indeterminate point- but I do recall thinking they were going to take a nice break on GD after AoM and then they turned around and sucker-punched us with the FG news :crazy_face:

1 Like

Oh yeah, they could do that again powbam since they haven’t definitely ruled out another expansion. But as Zantai has said the main story needs a sequel. Whether they think they’d have enough story/lore for another side story expansion only they know.

1 Like

I have become slightly concerned with the amount of requests to do another one that they might be secretly considering it. If it wasn’t just that I wouldn’t think much of it but with the bump in sales due to the fallout over D3 (and IMMORTAL) at the last Blizzcon and then I think they also have continued to have good sales over the course of this year with the release of FG and then the various sales… I’ve been getting a sneaking suspicion that they might try to roundhouse kick us again with another one.

Hmm. I dunno. I almost feel sorry for Glocken if they do :smiley:

Thank you for the update!! :heart:

I love GI and playing without its features feels weird.

I made an account just to say BIG THANKS for the update, i discovered Grim Internals with last patch and it’s so great that I don’t consider playing without it now, so thanks !!!

GD without GI is like a burger without cheese.

Like a life without puppies. :expressionless:

Everything would be very sad.

But no matter how it evolves with GI,
Thank you so much @GlockenGerda :smiley::smiley::smiley::+1:

i just said to the Boss: "No, that was not a forum, only technical literature. " :shushing_face:

Wish you all a nice day,
the work is calling again.

Well, they could, after all they’ve done it to us once already. :rofl: They might decide to incorporate more features from GI if they do that.

Main thing is the guys continue to enjoy their work. Last thing we want is for some of them saying I’m really fed up with doing XX and ?? for this fricking game yet again and looking for another job elsewhere.

1 Like

thanks so much! :kissing_heart:

OMG thx you so very much i’m kissing your eyes :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Help… Grim internals makes my game look like this