[Tool] Grim Internals (v1.1.9.8 only)

Thank you so much for such fast update.

I tried the new patch and with all respect to CE, but the HP bars are very mediocre compared to GI.
I hope they will improve it and give us more customize options.

You’re probably using the new deferred Renderer that works only with DirectX11.
Remove the /d3d9 startup parameter or if you need to be on DirectX9, uncheck “Deferred Rendering” under Options.
Hope this helps!

1 Like

Give feedback in the official post for the patch, and it might actually happen! :wink:

But you are not wrong, them Cratebars need some tinkering.

Strange thing is i thought i had the startup parameter but i didnt. And another wierd thing is that the deffered rendering check box ingame isnt there when starting with grim internals. But its there when i start normally.

Edit. I can remove defered rendering in normal start and then start griminternals and it works.
So it doesnt work for me with defered rendering for some reason.

Very weird bug man
But im sure that its the dx9 issue since it doesnt work with it
Maybe you had set up the shortcut with the parameter for Dx9

Thank you queen for the update
Time to dust off Q&A too

@GlockenGerda as a long time user and supporter of your wonderful work, again, thank you very much.

1 Like

Thank you very much!
Love this Mod - makes GD even more enjoyable then standalone. :smiley:

Tanks a lot man !

You actually made 412 people happy XD

Thanks heaps

Thank you so much for the new version! I can’t live without auto-looting greens, and i love the stats, and the “clang and beam” effect. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you :kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

1 Like

#preparethepuppypics #1.1.5.0

1 Like

Yeah its pretty annoying i would love to both have deferred rendering and grim internals to work both.

1 Like

God bless you, your health bars look so much better than new Crate’s ones.

3 Likes

OMG, if I weren’t married!!! Thank you so much!!! I was so aggravated at getting stuck at the previous version, since I wasn’t going with my GI, and you took care of us anyway!! You’re wonderful, thank you!

1 Like

you can use deferred rendering with GI. i’m playing it that way right now.

It doesnt work for me. Look at my post earlier up

I just discovered Grim Internals, after getting back into GD after a long hiatus, and buying the expansions only recently during the Steam Sale.
Thank you so much for this update. The additions they made to the core game are a huge step forward in the right direction, but without the ability to specify Health bars over heroes only (and maybe a slightly larger pickup radius for auto pickup), I really appreciate having Grim Internals to turn to.
Thank you so much!

1 Like