[Tool] Grim Internals (v1.1.9.8 only)

Crate should just have you on payroll at this point :clap:

I have to say I did not expect that GI was downloaded more than 1000x within 10 hours.
I had expected only 30-50 downloads, because I thought GI is not needed anymore since the release of patch v1.1.4.0.

Many thanks to all who expressed their gratitude for GI here in the thread or per PM!
I really appreciate that!

GG :dog::dog2::service_dog::poodle::wolf:

27 Likes

I kinda had a feeling youā€™d find out that ā€œhandful of peopleā€ was a lot bigger than you thought. :wink:

Iā€™m taking a break from GD for a while at the moment, but itā€™s great that thereā€™s hope GI may still be alive and well when I come back.

Thanks again for your time.

1 Like

Iā€™ve been away from GD for a while, finishing the Borderlands series before the 3rd game came out and I when I saw that you had updated GI it gave me the urge to get back in the game.

Iā€™m glad that you see all of the support, because the tool youā€™ve created makes the whole experience 1000x better as well.

Grats and thanks for all of your hard work! :slight_smile:

We need the internals, open this source up if you abandon it because Crateā€™s weak health bars that lack customization, and only picking up components, isnā€™t blowing my skirt up.

Thank you for the update and the support :wink: and congratulations to such a lot of downloads ā€¦

Thanks GG <3 :wink:

Thank you so much for your work. It would really be a struggle to play this game without GI

1 Like

Thanks Glocken!!!

:+1::+1:

Thank you very much

Iā€™d rather would say, itā€™s more like a Cheeseburger without fries(?). Itā€™s nice to have on top of that as an meal, but itā€™s not neccessary for the Cheesburger itselt, atleast since Crate put the Cheese into the burger themself.

But iā€™m happy for you guys that GG still updates the tool(GlockenGerda you truly are goddess), but for me after they introduced officially the most important stuff of GI to with 1.1.4.0 iā€™m happy to play Vanilla again(i even startet to use the hp bars onscreen unlike GI). Still thanks again to GG due your work said feautures even exist now in vanlla GD.

Awesome !!
Pls donā€™t ever remove healthbars from GI, they are much better visible than the ones introduced in GD 1.4 ā€¦ also GD does NOT offer a healthbar for my own character ā€¦ and monster heroes and bosses are much better distinguishable with GI healthbars and colors ā€¦
Donā€™t know why Crate did implement auto loot for mats but NOT for rare items, which is the source for selling and making iron ā€¦ so thatā€™s as well a key advantage for GI !!

2 Likes

have fun picking up all rare items individually by klicking on them (for later selling) ā€¦ Iā€™ll let GI do that for me ā€¦ also the GD healthbars are a joke compared to the ones offered by GI.

Not only you updated the tool in no time, but you even implemented a new handy feature :astonished:. The new dynamic OA/DA display, with the various chances to hit/crit is really useful.
And almost 2K users downloaded the tool for now (thatā€™s a lot if you compare it to GD current players, which is around 5k rn).
Thanks a lot :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thanks GG for updating GI, love the mod!

will come in next hotfix

Arguably half of the active playerbase. Really something to be said. Crate take notes

1 Like

That is the average number of players at any instant of time, not the total number of unique players?

And that is for steam, not sure about GOG though

Thatā€™s the number of players playing right now.

Arguably half of the active playerbase. Really something to be said. Crate take notes

Active playerbase should be way way more than that.

Exactly, so you canā€™t compare 2k downloads within a certain time frame with the number of players active at any instant. You need to compare it with total number of unique players in that same time frame.