[Tool] Grim Internals (v1.1.9.8 only)

Hey, I really wanted to thank you for making this. I’m visually impaired so it can be really difficult playing ARPGs in general. At least with Grim Dawn I can now play pretty comfortably! Thank you!

[/QUOTE]

The error message can be a bit misleading;
it also pop up if Grim Dawn can not be found.
(i.e., if GrimInternals was not copied to the Grim Dawn installation directory.)

I will clarify the error message in the next patch.

I’m glad the tool helps you to play Grim Dawn more comfortable.
Is it because of the configurable monster hp bars?

Yes! It’s a tremendous help! :slight_smile:

Before purchasing the expansion and crucible I downloaded a pirated copy and when trying to run “Grim Internals” I got the same error. Given the pirated copy is packed differently I figured that had to be the cause (which isn’t a bad thing!)

I’ve had the standard game but quit playing long ago and didn’t expect to ever play it again. I was looking for an hour or so break from PoE (which is usually as long as I could stand playing Grim Dawn in the past), but I enjoyed the game a lot this time around and appreciated it more. So I really wanted to be able to play with your tool as well as have a legitimate copy so I purchased the expansion and crucible.

:slight_smile:

thanks for making me fall in love with the game again :smiley:

Why did you lose your love for Grim Dawn?
It’s an awesome game, even without using my tool!

I tried GD Stash and I’ve no issues; I can copy/move items back and forth from GD Stash to my shared stash without problems.
So, if your friend can’t use GD Stash together with my tool, he should post a detailed error report here.
Without knowing how I can replicate the issue your friend had, I can do nothing!

Anybody else having issues when using GD Stash together with my tool?

No, no problem with GDStash!

But I mean, Requnix spoke about some Mod like that: http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=57391 !?

mostly because im using to walk around and grab the mats :stuck_out_tongue:

THX thanks for this awesome tool! :rolleyes:

This really is a fantastic tool - I wish I had been using it for the last couple of years!

Apologies if this is a known issue, but I have found that hitting the “auto-sort” button in the character inventory causes my game screen to go black after playing for a while (collecting mats, etc.). The game does not crash to the desktop, but I do have to force quit the process and restart.

Possibly unrelated, but several materials do not auto-combine: scrap, all the rare materials, and potions. Is this also a known thing?

Otherwise, great tool.

A great QoL, thanks man

Just want to say thanks for this great tool. When can we expect an update for 1.0.6 as it does not work currently? Thanks again.

Thanks for this mod, I’ve used it for about a month. Only wish it was included in the game. Hope you develop/release for 1.06. Saves a TON of wrist and hand strain!

Thanks again!

You don’t realise what you have until it’s gone, yep, after this add-on doesn’t work on 1.0.6, i realised again that picking up components is tedious af >.<

Updated for Grim Dawn v1.0.6.0 (Steam Version)

But not tested very much by me, so I hope it will work without any issues!

I can’t reproduce the issues you got!
Autosort button works fine for me and auto-combine is called after collecting 5 mats. I’m sorry, but I don’t know how to help you!

So true.

I can’t play GD without this tool now.

Thank you GlockenGerda for keeping the tool up to date!

thanks for updating your beauty mate, cu around