[Tool] Grim Internals (v1.1.9.8 only)

Update v1.51

• fixed a bug in MP mode that could crash the game.

Thanks to all playtesters! :slight_smile:

so i basically pickup all rares i find, and then after getting full inventory, i go to sort the useful ones from the trash which is to be sold for bits, and theyā€™re worth quite a lot, would be extraordinary if you can have an optional feature to loot rares :D, cmiiw.

Been using your Grim Internals for a week now and i love it.
From the Auto pick up items to the Health bars.

Keep up the good work!

No problem! If you love to have a full inventory, here is a version with auto-pickup for rare items :wink:

But you have to edit the file GrimInternals.ini to enable it:
Under [Settings]
add ā€œAutoPickupRareItems=trueā€
and save the file!

Have fun!

edit: there was an sfx issue if your inventory was full; fixed!

Thanks a lot!
I donā€™t play Grim Dawn very often right now, because I like other games as well,
but Iā€™ll come back to Grim Dawn and improve my tool as soon as the expansion ā€œForgotten Godsā€ pops up in the stores!

Wow, brilliant!

I have used this for only a couple hours. My eyeballs, the callus on my forefinger, my poor mouse, my curiosity, me, myself and I; all thank you and praise you!

:cool:

Thanks! Iā€™m glad you like it! :smiley:

Is there a way to use this tool to have your pets default to a certain combat style (Default/Aggressive/Passive)?

you build the exe again to integrate that option? or with the new exe can be modified like pickup magical and epic items. im really on how this tool works in the case that you dont update it anymore :smiley:

im using both for the endless stash and i dont found what your friend found at least for now

strange i started to play with grim internal and didnt happened anything

You mean the pets who havenā€™t an icon?
No, you canā€™t change the stance with this tool.

I do not like the idea of auto-pickup for magical objects; the inventory would be filled in seconds, and epic items do not drop as often as auto-pickup would pay off, imo.

I donā€™t know a mod/tool called GrimStashā€¦
GD Stash works fine together with GrimInternals, same goes for Stasher v7 for GDx1.

No, rather like ā€˜rememberingā€™ what state you have pets-with-icons set to so you arenā€™t having to reset their stance through restarting game sessions.

Thatā€™s not possible with this tool.
Every pet got a different id each time you restart the game,
so I canā€™t track which stance the pet had in the ā€œoldā€ game session.

I just tested GD Stash again, but I canā€™t reproduce the issue that your buddy got!
Everything works fine; i can copy/move items to DB etcā€¦
So, nothing I can do about it!

Iā€™m sorry for your buddy, that he has issues with my tool.
Greetings to him!

Anybody else here who got troubles with GD Stash and my tool together?

No!?

Iā€™ve no problems while using GD+GI+GDStash ā€¦

@Requnix
Your buddy should test all the things without GI!

I think there is a problem with GDStash and the writing of the files!?

Does he use cloudsaving?!

Please make a compatible version with d3d9.

Upd: Iā€™ve done

no problems here using GD stash and item assistant

No problem.

Hello, having problems running GD with dx11 any way to force dx9 with your program? have /d3d9 in steam startup but dont register with your program iguess :cry: Bless.