[Tool] Grim Internals (v1.1.9.8 only)

are you fg kidding me? Thats fg awesome thanks

Bro can you disable the DPS meter when you open up the Illusionist? and when talking with npcs?

You are my Quality Assistant, DarkStalix! :smiley:
Thanks for reporting this issue!
I havenā€™t noticed it and I hope all issues were gone now!

Hotfix v1.57a

Update v1.58

• added number of targets and average damage per target to the ā€œDetailed DPS Listā€
  • added ā€œIncoming DPS Listā€ (shows the damage types and the dps you receive from mobs)

Download v1.58

Gosh i messed up my previous message ._.
Anw i wanted to ask you about to separate the dps per target but there you are, you got me

Any chance to make font of average and total dmg the same color? (or being able to color code it ;p)
Also give the option to disable the incoming dps sheet

This tool is really awesome, the best one around with GDstash!!!
I only use it for the auto-pick-up (mats, greens, ect), it just make the overall killing/grinding much more enjoyable. No matter what if you play a lot you want to pick up at least green+ to sell for iron bits which is needed to craft!

I will use it as long as it works with the game :smiley:
Unless Crate decide to make this an ā€˜ā€˜optionā€™ā€™.
Hello, Zantai :rolleyes: You know what to do :stuck_out_tongue:

:stuck_out_tongue:

Any chance to make font of average and total dmg the same color? (or being able to color code it ;p)

Ouch, and again a new color codeā€¦ :rolleyes: :wink:

Also give the option to disable the incoming dps sheet

You can disable it!

Thank you very much! Iā€™m glad you like it as much as I do!

Bro if you ever have time or if its even possible, to have 2 different windows for dps sheet. Lets say the one showing my outgoing dmg with the aura or temp buffs and the other with the incoming dmg and debuffs(plz dont kill me lol)

Btw think the configuration window needs a bit of an expansion :s most options are a bit clustered

Also can you edit anything on the games healthbars? the ones we get on top of screen? I was thinking if it was possible to get icon indications of our debuffs on the monsters

Oh really?! :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks again for all your work man, just when you though the tool couldnĀ“t be better, you improve it again. :wink:

May I suggest, that you clean up your initial post though? It has gotten quite long by now, and includes a lot of updates, and what you had added in them, I donĀ“t think posting all of these is still necessary. At least lump them together in spoiler tags or something.
And a screenshot of the config window would be very helpful, I think many people totally miss that it exists at all, maybe color the line ā€œ- hotkey (CTRL+F5) opens a Configuratorā€ red and post a screenshot right beneath it.
Just a thought.

Your tool deserves much more recognition.

Iā€™ll think about your suggestionsā€¦

ā€¦and then Iā€™ll kill you :wink:

[/QUOTE]

Ha ha, but from now on I take a break (if no tool breaking bug occurs)!

Thanks again for all your work man, just when you though the tool couldnĀ“t be better, you enhance it again. :wink:

May I suggest, that you clean up your initial post though? It has gotten quite long by now, and includes a lot of updates, and what you had added in them, I donĀ“t think posting all of these is still necessary. At least lump them together in spoiler tags or something.
And a screenshot of the config window would be very helpful, I think many people totally miss that it exists at all, maybe color the line ā€œ- hotkey (CTRL+F5) opens a Configuratorā€ red and post a screenshot right beneath it.
Just a thought.

Your tool deserves much more recognition.

Thanks for the informative feedback!
I know the description is really crap!
I wish I could do that better ā€¦ * sigh *
but Iā€™m just taking a break ā€¦ :stuck_out_tongue:

Seriously, Iā€™ll rewrite that next week!
Thanks again!

Great tool. Love it.
Would it be technically possible to show skill icons somewhere on the screen with cooldown text?

I still dream of a cooldown indicator like TellMeWhen for WoW, which had configurable bar right above the character (with various levels of transparency and size, ofc), so that it was easy to see when skills were off cooldown. Would be great for time dilation builds.

Maybe something super simple to accomplish the same thing, just user-configurable letters/acronyms that would appear in a configurable location on the screen? IE I as a user could choose to have ā€˜Dā€™ letter appear above my character when devastation was available for use. Maybe Green for off cooldown and red with a cooldown timer when not.

Not sure if any of that is possible, but thatā€™s my dream!

Keep up the work on this, itā€™s great!

Man i kind of miss the Highest dmg from the meter,any chance to add it back again?or add option to turn on and off

I had to rewrite the damage meter!
Please check this out, Darki! :stuck_out_tongue:

Iā€™ll look if itā€™s possible after my ā€œbreak from coding 'till FGā€.
Thanks for the suggestion!

Lokarr triggers the Nemesis Alert (in his hideout). Kinda unnecessary. :rolleyes:

I suppose the damage in the () brackets is the total and in the [] is the max per target?

• Re add the code to remove the lists when talking to npcs etc like you did before. haha cause you rewrote the codes you forgot i suppose ;p
  • When disabling the : Show DPS/Numtargets in List it also disables the highest?Is it possible to show the Highest or the Total only? or both?
  • Give us the Y/X AND the opacity values in the .ini for the second window too so we can still play with it even without the arrows
  • Please gift us the ability to color code for highest and total dmg <3<3<3 i like rainbows
  • More color Codes for Auras/buffs to separate them for DPS list :smiley:
  • Give more 3 seconds before it refreshes the list

Also i have to re-write the option descriptions will help you on that bro

I rewrote some of them and added some values but since i dont know how the dmg sheet works for highest and total dmg just recheck these two

Show Dealt Damage List : Creates a window with the Dealt dps sheet including Per target/total/highest damage values
Show Dps/Numtarget In List : Enable or disable the the dmg values per target or total?

Or you can also put all these in a spoiler on your very first post too
Also would be nice to help ppl know that you can color code some of the options maybe with an image on the configurator? ill try to help on that too
There are thousands of customizations you have made possible and im sure plz have no idea. I can try just a bit before the release of FG to make some instructions for the tool

Very underrated tool

Nemesis Alert for Moosilauke seems bugged also, the warning is triggered way too late, when you engage Moosilauke, or when it enters the second phase. Or minutes after it is dead, or all of the above.
Was playing with a friend tonight, he had the same problems.