[Tool] Grim Internals (v1.1.9.8 only)

Thanks for the report! I’ll check it out!

To clarify this:
The white-colored damage is the total dps dealt to all targets. This value could get very high if you deal a lot of aoe damage etc., so showing the highest damage make no sense here, because you can’t compare it with other damage values.
The damage shown in () brackets is the current dps dealt to 1 target.
The damage shown in [] brackets is the highest dps ever dealt to 1 target.

• Re add the code to remove the lists when talking to npcs etc like you did before. haha cause you rewrote the codes you forgot i suppose ;p

So far, I always had to hide the list when talking to a npc because the list was in the foreground.
Now I have managed to keep them in the background so there is no need to hide them.
But if other users also want me to hide the list, I’ll do that, ofc!

• When disabling the : Show DPS/Numtargets in List it also disables the highest?Is it possible to show the Highest or the Total only? or both?

It seems all too complicated for “ordinary” user to handle the amount of features.

• Give us the Y/X AND the opacity values in the .ini for the second window too so we can still play with it even without the arrows

They already exists and should be found in the .ini file
(if not, then there is something wrong on my side)
InfoBox2PosX=0
InfoBox2PosY=670
InfoBox2FontSize=16
InfoBox2BackGround.A=0.200

• Please gift us the ability to color code for highest and total dmg <3<3<3 i like rainbows

This becomes too confusing for me!

• More color Codes for Auras/buffs to separate them for DPS list :smiley:

I’ll add 2 customizable color codes for Buffs and Debuffs.

• Give more 3 seconds before it refreshes the list

But that contradicts the DPS logic?

Also i have to re-write the option descriptions will help you on that bro

That would be nice… Thanks!
But wait for the final v1.59; I added some new checkboxes (to collapse the lists) :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks a lot, Darki!
I rewrite my first post next week (or next month :stuck_out_tongue: )
Tomorrow evening I publish v1.59 final and then I must take a short break… :rolleyes:

Indeed the Infobox2 values were missing in my ini ill manually add them then

Take a break bruh, cu around :slight_smile:

Update v1.59

• known bugs: Nemesis-Alert is not working properly
  • optional: 2 moveable InfoBoxes instead of 1 (one for killcounter, itemcounter, exp, buffs and dealt damage, the other one is for incoming damage and debuffs)
  • the damage list could be collapsed, so you can see only the current DPS (without seeing the different damage types)
    [li]added customizable colorCodes for the Buff- and DeBuff list[/li][Settings]
    BuffsColorCode="{^g}"
    DeBuffsColorCode="{^y}"
    [li]added customizable colorCodes for Dealt Dps (Total per 1 target) and Dealt Dps [Highest per 1 target][/li][Settings]
    ShowDetailedDPSTotal_fontColor="{^y}"
    ShowDetailedDPSHighest_fontColor="{^r}"
    [li]added customizable colorCodes for Pets Dps (Total per 1 target) and Pets Dps [Highest per 1 target][/li][Settings]
    ShowDetailedDPSPetsTotal_fontColor="{^y}"
    ShowDetailedDPSPetsHighest_fontColor="{^r}"
    [li]added customizable colorCode for Incoming Dps [Highest][/li][Settings]
    ShowDetailedIncomingDamageHighest_fontColor="{^r}"

Download link

Daaaaym so much work you put there bro
So far works perfectly and i love what you did with the collapse options

Amazing and thanks. Ill check for more issues and will inform you

-----Found this but i suppose it is WAI for the list to disapear when talking with npcs etc. I can live with it tho,will change positions i guess

Hello, I have not played the last 3 weeks. In the meantime, some updates have been released compared to my previous version. Will the new version 1.59 work with my previous settings (ie with the previous INI file) if I copy the two files from the Zip archive into the game directory?

Thank you…

I am a bit worried that something is not working as usual and that I have to look for it first …

Hallo, ich habe die letzten 3 Wochen nicht gespielt. In der Zwischenzeit sind einige Updates im Vergleich zu meiner bisherigen Version erschienen. Wird die neue Version 1.59 mit meinen bisherigen Einstellungen funktionieren (also mit der bisherigen INI Datei), wenn ich die beiden Dateien aus dem Zip Archiv in das Spielverzeichnis kopiere?

Danke…

Ich habe etwas Angst, das etwas nicht mehr wie gewohnt funktioniert und ich erstmal suchen muss…

The list is “behind” the ui elements now.
So move it … :stuck_out_tongue:

English:
If your previous version number was higher than v1.47 then v1.59 should work fine. Otherwise, a new .ini file will be written.
But you should make a backup of the .ini file first. Just in case …

German:
Wenn Deine vorherige Versionsnummer höher als v1.47 war, dann sollte v1.59 einwandfrei funktionieren. Andernfalls wird eine neue .ini-Datei geschrieben.
Aber Du solltest vorher eine Sicherungskopie von der .ini-Datei erstellen. Nur für den Fall …

Thank you for this tool !
Very nice, usefull and simple to use.
I love that healthbars ;>
DPS tests were very interesting and even a bit satisfying :stuck_out_tongue:

Hi there,

I just tried to run the file and I get an error message every time. Apparently the forums wont allow me to post links to show you the pictures of the error file.

I copied both files into my game directory as ‘told’

Any idea what the problem is?

Thanks

You put both files , GrimInternals.exe and GrimInternals.ini in the grim dawn installation folder and runt it from there?
SteAm? GOG?
Write us the message here

Yes indeed. It would be so much easier if I could just post the damn pics… Need two more posts, jesus.

Upload one on tinypic or whatever bruh

I use steam and this is my directory: https://imgur.com/a/z77AMFD

I’m pretty sure it’s Avast ruining the experience for me. It determinates the game when I try to run it.

[EDIT] I added GD to the exception list and now I can run the mod just fine!

Tbh i wanted to mention this ti the dev too
A friend of mine had the same prob. Wouldnt even let him to open the zip
Its not a virus or trojan but i think it has to do with the permission it has?
Glocky might shine light on this

Thanks for helping out, Darky!

It has nothing to do with permission on my side; at least nothing that I’m aware of!
Some AV-Software simply block the access to Grim Internals, because they “think” it’s unsafe.
My launcher tries to inject a dll into Grim Dawn’s process memory. This behavior is suspicious…

I just checked virustotal.com; only 1 AV-Software (Cylance) said, the tool is unsafe.

Hi,
is something wrong with my game or with the tool or is this a standard behaviour?
The tool works like 50% of the time, sometimes it pick-ups the items and sometimes just don’t and I need to pick them manually, it feels more like a coin flip.

You need to move around to pick up items. The script works only if you’re moving