[Tool] Grim Internals (v1.1.9.8 only)

Aha… ok thanks man.

Yes, otherwise you won’t be able to drop any components / mats on the floor so other players can pick them up.

When i copy paste into the folder it throws an error: Grim Dawn.exe has wrong filesize.

Game version is v1.0.6.1

That’s weird. My Tool work together with current GoG and Steam version of the game.
What version do you use?

I just realized that mistakenly I mixed up the names of some damage types with their DoT-Variants in the dps-lists. (Burning<-> Fire etc.)

I will release a patch soon…:stuck_out_tongue:

To be fair, that´s how the game works, so why/how would the tool work otherwise?

mumble Break from coding my ass …patchaholic … mumble

Update v1.60

• small bugfixes
    [li]localization file added (see first post) (contains the english names for the CombatAttributeTypes that I use for the dps-lists)[/li]how to use it: ask your favorite Localization-Manager to translate it to your preferred language
    and append it to one of the Grim Dawn Localization tag-files (e.g. “tags_ui.txt”)

Burning = Burn
Chilled = Frostburn
Poisoned = Poison :stuck_out_tongue:
Vitality Decay is shown for both damage types. Vitality and Vitality decay. Shouldnt they be separate?

Daaaym the first post now kicks ass :]] thanks for the updates bruh :smiley:

I used the Debuff Status Icon name tags in v1.59, so cold damage was translated as chilled, etc. Stupid me! :rolleyes:
In V1.60 everyone can now translate the damage types themselves.

Daaaym the first post now kicks ass :o thanks for the updates bruh :smiley:

I’m not good in writing and formatting forum posts…but thanks! :smiley:

Tag not found: tagGI_CombatAttributeType_Poison
Tag not found: tagGI_CombatAttributeType_Stun
Tag not found: tagGI_CombatAttributeType_Bleeding

Tag not found: tagGI_CombatAttributeType_Trap
Do we have to use the Localization files from now on btw?
Maybe is the reason Im getting the floating errors?

I will check the other factions to find more if not

No, you’ve found a bug…Aaargh! :furious:

Update v1.60a

• [li]small bugfixes[/li]Known bug: Duration damage types are shown as normal damage types; e.g. “Electrocuted” is shown as “Lightning”. Will be fixed tomorrow…:slight_smile:

Bro you can use this to help newbies with colorcoding, i know cause friends of mine had problems with it

I made and Edited a pic from Wanez program and hopefully it can help others like it did with my buddies.
Post it on your first post maybe too or add it somehow on the configurator window? :s

That’s indeed a very useful picture. Thanks for sharing!

Update v1.60b

• bugfix: Duration damage types are back again.

Great! :smiley:

Here the German translation …

For 2 things, I do not know how to translate them:

• tagGI_CombatAttributeType_TakeHit=TakeHit
  • tagGI_CombatAttributeType_BlockAmountModifier=BlockAmount Modifier

Do you have a suggestion or description for it?

//Edit

In German / Auf Deutsch (da ich mir da leichter tue! :wink: ):

Wäre es möglich, dass Du die Datei so “umbaust”, dass man sie einfach nur in die Übersetzungs-ZIP hinzufügen und nicht den Inhalt in eine andere Datei ergänzen muss!?

Vielleicht sprichst Du mal Dammitt (GrimTools) darauf an, da er seine Übersetzungsdateien so ausgelegt hat.

//Edit#2

Aktuelle Übersetzung siehe hier

Fast as the wind! Thanks, Foe!

For 2 things, I do not know how to translate them:

• tagGI_CombatAttributeType_TakeHit=TakeHit
  • tagGI_CombatAttributeType_BlockAmountModifier=BlockAmount Modifier

Do you have a suggestion or description for it?

I would suggest:
TakeHit = “Getroffen” oder “Treffer erhalten”
BlockAmountModifier = “Blockierungsmodifikator” oder “Schildblockmodifikator”

//Edit

In German / Auf Deutsch (da ich mir da leichter tue! :wink: ):

Wäre es möglich, dass Du die Datei so “umbaust”, dass man sie einfach nur in die Übersetzungs-ZIP hinzufügen und nicht den Inhalt in eine andere Datei ergänzen muss!?

Vielleicht sprichst Du mal Dammitt (GrimTools) darauf an, da er seine Übersetzungsdateien so ausgelegt hat.

German:
Ich halte es für den einfachsten Weg, wenn Du den gesamten Inhalt per copy/paste in die “tags_ui.txt” am Ende einfügst. Das dauert 5-10 Sekunden .
Mein Englisch ist leider nicht so gut als dass ich mit Dammitt darüber reden könnte.
Auch wäre der Aufwand, mein Tool umzuschreiben viel zu groß. Dammitt nutzt sicher eine SQL-Datenbank, mein Tool nicht.

English:
I consider it the easiest way, if you paste the entire content per copy / paste in the “tags_ui.txt” at the end. That takes 5-10 seconds to complete.
Unfortunately, my english is not so good that I could talk to Dammitt.
Also, the effort to rewrite my tool would be way too big. Dammitt certainly uses an SQL database; my tool does not.

Is there a way the tool can launch the game properly with Steam Big Picture enabled? I tried launching Big Picture mode, minimizing it and launching the game with the Grim Internals exe. The game loaded but it was weirdly zoomed way in, not playable because couldn’t see any hud elements.

If not, it would be appreciated if you would consider investigating a way to make it work with Big Picture mode in a future update. Thanks! Great job on this tool.

Big Picture works for me. Just add the tool to Steam and start it from there:

Null Problemo, habe einfach nur die Übersetzungen verglichen und entsprechend deine Texte übersetzt. :wink:

OK, dann nehme ich “Getroffen”.

OK … aber wo ist dann der Unterschied zu “tagGI_CombatAttributeType_BlockModifier=Block Modifier” (…=Modifikator blockieren")!? :undecided:

Da hast Du schon Recht, aber es gibt sicher auch Spieler, die damit u.U. leicht überfordert sind … :eek: :rolleyes:

OK, kein Problem … meinerseits. :wink: