[Tool] Grim Internals (v1.1.9.8 only)

Thanks for the feedback that you both like the tool! :smiley:

If youā€™ll tell us (or show with a video) how to replicate the bug maybe weā€™ll be able to help you in some way? At least youā€™ll know if itā€™s your PC thatā€™s the cause of the problem.

I posted a bug report some times ago.

I reinstalled Windows and after that I thought the memory leak were gone,
but it didnā€™t. You can find a link to the video there.

When I disable Triple Buffering in the Video options, the memory leak seems to grow slower.

Thanks, Iā€™ll try to replicate the issue in the evening.

Also I have a feature request - what if GI could display a message whenever a devotion skill is off cooldown? Most of the top tier builds use Time Dilation devo skill, but the game never tells you when itā€™s ready to use again. It can also be a message on screen like when you find a rare item, but Iā€™d prefer a more subtle way of showing that info. Iā€™d nice to choose for which devotion skills this feature is enabled, itā€™d be a mess if itā€™d be active for all of them. A counter for devo skills currently on cooldown in the buff/debuff skills section would be helpful as well, or even a separate section with customizable position (Iā€™d most likely put this in the center, so itā€™s right to my char). I know that you took a break till FG patch is here, but I just wanted to share this idea with you.

this is already in the game built in bro, the buffs are separated depending the tier of the skill with an icon buff above health

Hi,
Ich habe gerade das Tool heruntergeladen und installiert.
Leider zeigt es mir die DPS-Liste nicht an.
Kann mir jemand dabei behilflich sein, dieses Problem zu lƶsen?

Du hast wahrscheinlich Version 1.65.
Du bauchst 1.66.

Alles klar. Das warĀ“s. Vielen Dank!

Update v1.67

• Added all fixes from the v1.66 test-version
    [li]Added screen-notification for dropped rare items which has specific base- or bonus stats (eg: item has lightning and electrocute damage.)[/li]You can select the item stats youā€™re looking for in the configurator (CTRL+F5).

Halloween event from October 29, 2018 until November 01, 2018

If you like to spread some pumpkin plants over Cairn during Halloween,
download this file and unpack it to the Grim Dawn directory.
Then start Grim Internals as usual.

Iā€™ve heard rumors that some monsters roaming around Devilsā€™ Crossing in disguise and want some candy!

Download link

If the event is over, you can delete the folder _GrimInternalsData again.

Btw: This event works only together with Grim Internals v1.67.
If you want play MP, all your friends must have the Halloween event installed, too!

Donā€™t expect too much; this event is only a proof of concept for me.

LOL nice ill try out the halloween too xD

I just installed 1.67 but not the Dropbox file, but Iā€™m still seeing pumpkins spawn in game. Maybe itā€™s supposed to work that way and I misunderstood. Just wanted to report in case itā€™s a bug, I donā€™t mind the pumpkins too much right now :smiley:

Also there seems to be a bug with the auto pickup of lore. Itā€™s set to false in my ini file, but itā€™s still picking them up anyway.

Update v1.67a

• small bugfixes; thanks Daemok for reporting!

Date check was missing in the pumpkin spawn routineā€¦ :eek:

It shows you an icon when a skill is active, but it will never tell you when the skill is off cooldown again. Also the icon is not shown for skills like Bysmielā€™s Command.

Thanks for the updates!

Thank you for the new and updated version!

Alas I canĀ“t open the _GrimInternalsData.rar, according wo WinRAR the file is damaged. Downloaded it twice, same result.

Help? :undecided:

Try this Link Google Drive

I uploaded the file in .zip format. Hope, you can open it!

Nice, thank you. That worked.

The rar-file is 31.703 MB, zip 36.366 MB. Apparantly no one else had that issue. Odd.

:confused: Thx again.

hahaah the pumpkins is a nice touch bro :smiley:
good thing i had time to try it

Thanks for the updates and fun events! :smiley:

Okay, some feedback on the Halloween Event:

Love it. No problems with it, no lag, freezes or whatever.
Like the ā€œnewā€ monstertypes (which seem to be inspired by TQ cough), except them weird cotton candy fluffballs, they are creepy. Cool death animation though.

The mummys and those big guys with the 4 arms are problematic though, they donĀ“t gib and seem to be lacking a death animation. They despawn, but until then they just stand around, slain but upright.
Which looks just weird, and it can get a little crowded.

Put your hands in the air, Ā“cause youĀ“re dead and donĀ“t care!

Also: pumpkins and coffins. Nice.