[Tool] Grim Internals (v1.1.9.8 only)

The version before 1.67 there was a memory leak, that is what I heard. That is why icoming dps tab was taken away in the 1.67 update, is the memory leak fixed.

Awesome looking tool. However when I enter the game I can no longer use my gamepad? Is this an unintended side effect or does it just work that way?

I didnā€™t change anything related to controller input and the
Xbox-controller works fine for me.
Donā€™t know if Steam controller works, but I see no reason why not.

Dps meter was removed in v1.65. Itā€™s back since v1.66.
As I said before, Iā€™m not aware of a memory leak in v1.67.
If you find one, let me know.

So opening it from steam causes my xbox one gamepad to not register, but if I just open from the GI executable then it kind of works, the buttons are just different. Maybe need to remap them

So, Iā€™m having a weird issue on my laptop (itā€™s a gaming laptop that is running windows 10 pro), I added the grim internals to steam but when I run it, it just opens up the game and the addon does not work. However on my desktop itā€™s running fine? Any idea what might be causing this?

Edit: Pumpkin patch made it run, all hail the pumpkin king

Find interesting bag in GI
canā€™t take Mogdrogen Stone

Absolutely brilliant mod. However, playing with a friend, one of us isnt showing enemy healthbars. The one hosting has 100% functionality, the one joining the game has everything besides the enemy health bars.

Something is up with your xbox controller i think
I also run from steam and my controller works perfectly

How does this interact with multiplayer? Does it affect it at all?

Not really no. No need to disable GrimInternals for MP or anything.

Im going to assume other users wont see any of the overlays since its loaded from the exe?

You assume correctly.

Update v1.67c

• missing monster healthbars in MP (client side); fixed.

I uploaded v1.67c which solves at least the issue with the monster healthbars.

Hello GlockenGerda,

this tool is amazing. I just have a quick question: Did Crate Entertainment ever gave a statemate if itā€™s allowed or not? Iā€™m pretty sure you already read this question multiple timesā€¦ sorry that I have to ask again :slight_smile:

Thanks!

P.S.: Arbeitest du noch aktiv an dem Overlay oder spielst du kein GD mehr? :slight_smile:

The game is fully moddable and the fact the tool is posted on the official forum should tell you all you need to know.

Yeah, youā€™re right. Thank you! :wink: I just wanted to get an ā€œofficialā€ answer, because Iā€™m always careful with such things.

This is the best thing ever!

Auto loot? Helloooo!

I would love some deeper customization over monster names and health bars though.

For example, Iā€™d to change health bar/name size and opacity.

The ability to hide/show names on trash mobs only.

Show health bar only.

Show names only and show health when damaged.

Etc.

Iā€™d do it if I wasnā€™t so how to do it illiterate :o

There are many things that can be customized. Try to press CTRL+F5 (ingame).
Furthermore there is a guide (initial post) to customize the color and the size of the health bars .