[Tool] Grim Internals (v1.1.9.8 only)

I’m aware of its current options, I would like more :slight_smile:

Use the GrimInternals.ini - File located in game directory. There you should find all the options you want to change… :wink:

when i try to copy Grim Internals to grim dawn folder… it wont work it say i have no permition to do that… but i am the only user/administrator of my pc… any help? thanks!

[QUOTE=GlockenGerda;676650][/QUOTE]
Russian translation? If there is, then give the link please.

Any way to make auto pickup grab more than just mats and greens? Like blues, purps, and blueprints?

Not currently, and GlockenGerda doesn´t seem to want to support that, which is okay imo. It´s mostly components and greens which are annoying to pick up manually, since they drop all the time like crazy.

I see. I just want to min/max my laziness

Is there a way to exclude components from auto pickup? It was helpful for a long time, but I’ve reached a point where I don’t want to auto pickup components but still want to auto pickup other items.

I am running into a problem when i try to start your mod - i get the msg “Quit Grim Dawn and run Grim Internals instead!” but the game is not running :slight_smile:

I am playing AOM, got vc++ and framework up to date. Tried running as admin/non-admin.

Maybe someone can help me out here. Would realy like all of these QOL improvements :smiley:

Steam needs to be running, before you click the GrimInternals.exe. If that isn´t the problem, maybe this helps:

Good luck!

Hey so ive recently bought the game and am loving it so far. I also like how well a controller works with the game (I alternate between m/kb and controller depending on how i feel). I’ve also recently installed grim internals and cant play without it now. But when I start grim dawn with internals activated the controller doesnt seem to work, is there any fix to this? I play through stream and use a xbox controller. Thank you!

Hello!
Is it possible to implement the cooldown timers display for celestial powers? Ghoulish Hunger, Time Dilation etc. Should be very nice feature.
Thanks in advance

First I have to say this tool is great, autopick and health bars (specially for pet builds) are a huge QoL improvement.

There is one thing would be nice, just minor, the pickup radius for constitution stuff (food, etc) seems to be really small, would be nice if the pickup radius also applies to those, couldn’t find the option in the .ini.

Also, how does the Nemesis alter works exactly?, I need to be in the same area as the nemesis spawns or…

I love this mod, thanks for making it.

I’m not sure how I played so long without it.

I ran into the same thing. Try telling Grim Internals to run with Administrator rights. Fixed it for me.

If it still doesnt work make sure its ok with any antivirus if its present on the rig

Oh yup that works, thank you!

Glad to hear that it helped. :slight_smile:

Hello, I’m from russian community of “grimers”. Yesterday i’ve made a tutorial video about GI. I suggest to add a sound for nemesis alerts. For example, famous beginning of Beethoven 5th symphony (ta-da-da-daa, ta-da-da-daaaa) as i done in this video on 9:35 youtube.com/watch?v=-mTVPoOvGnc
Thx for this mod, hope you’ll like my idea

yeh i wouldnt mind a sound notification for the alert but even if Glocky does this he will create a non copyrighted sample i suppose so he doesnt have any issues?
Also i like the boom sound when you reach max lvl :]