[Tool] Grim Internals (v1.1.9.8 only)

Thanks, I really appreciate it!
No need to contribute something!
I’ve done this tool for my own pleasure! :slight_smile:

Not even after expansion? :confused: Im sure 95% of the player base will use the 64bit and its a shame that it wont work but i understand

About my friend with out the tool he goes almost to 60fps

GlockenGerda, I just wanna say thank you. Crucible stage selection? You saved me from quitting GD.

Somebody CALL glocky!! we need update for 1.0.7.0 :smiley:

Jawollja!

GD has me picking up stuff like a pleb. Ugh. :stuck_out_tongue:

Yes, please. Grim Dawn is so grey without that awesome Tool. :frowning:

In concurr, help Mr GlockenGerda, your mod is so, sooooo useful, playing without it is just not the same (clicking for looting feels weird now, I think I’m spoiled :D)

Agreed, cant play GD without this tool :P.

When you can, please update it thanks good sir.

Also want to thank you for your work, this tool is great! Miss it already now that the patch is up, but take your time with updates.

Now let GlockenGerda have some time, she will already create an update!!!

Pushing her unnecessarily does not help … :eek: :wink:

Maybe it does? How would you know? Do you have information we don´t?
Well, do you??!! What is it? TELL US TELL US NOW!

faints

Still waiting for update

You do realise that some people have real life things that take precedence yes? :rolleyes: As is said so often on the forum “It’ll be ready when it’s ready!” Stop nagging for pete’s sake.

Well humored posts in this thread, how awesome GrimInternals is, and that we
miss it, are okay. Saint Glockengerda provides a service free of charge, so you don´t get to nag about the “missing” update.

Exactly.
GlockenGerda doesn´t currently play GD at all, and maybe isn´t aware of the patch. So we exercise patience. Like adults.

Keep calm!

Everything I know:

Like tsuelue wrote: So we exercise patience. Like adults.

I’m aware of the patch v1.0.7.0 for Grim Dawn, but I’m still reading through the patch notes… :rolleyes:

I’ll update Grim Internals tomorrow (Friday).

Thank you for giving us an idea of the update timeline. We all appreciate your work maintaining this!!

We appreciate bro

Woaw, awesome! But please don’t let us put pressure on you, I’m sorry if that was the case! Thanks again for your amazing work. :slight_smile:

hi glockengerda,

im pretty sure i could speak german to you but i keep it english for the sake of an forum post,

now i have a question regarding your awesome mod gd internals,

i got the mod running 2 weeks ago and all was working as it should. until yesterday i had no problems and now today i wanted to start it up and i got the error that the gd .exe has the wrong file size, nothing changed with my game or my system no updates nothing.

and since im not too experienced with mods(i can get them to run but thats pretty much it) i though ill just post a reply and see if you see it ;).

if anyone else has encountered this error and found a solution for it please let me know my carpal tunnel would appreciate it geratly!

best regards kp!