[Tool] Grim Internals (v1.1.9.8 only)

Hi,
How do I translate the configurator?:stuck_out_tongue:

Check first post of the thread look on the latest line for a localization file

I tried checking the ‘Show Skills Cooldown’ option in the configurator but still can’t see any sign of the cooldown for Ravenous Earth. Why?

P.S. Ah nvm I guess it is because of the .ini option SkillsCooldownThreshold=5.000 . RE cooldown must be much shorter that is why it doesn’t show

I have another question though - there is an option called Notification Filter for dropped rare items. How does it work? I set it to Vitality damage but nothing happend in GD. When a green rare with %vitality damage drops there’s nothing to be noticed.

So nobody knows how the Notification Filter for dropped rare items feature works??

Hello,

first of all - very nice tool ! Its so helpful and I dont want to live without it :stuck_out_tongue:

But I have a problem:
I can’t get the legendary SFX back. When I put it “off” it is off. No sound played. When I turn it on, it plays only sound when I drop the legendary by myself, not when it drop from mobs. I tried to restart the game/steam and change the volume in the .ini from 1.0 to 7.0 without success. Is there a way I can fix it ? Yesterday it worked normally, today its bugged. :frowning:

Regards
:slight_smile:

edit: Uups, just noticed I got v1.69, will try 1.70 now and maybe the problem will be fixed automatically.

edit2: Problem still exist. I think its only in multiplayer games where the legendary SFX is not working correctly :confused:

Hi, thanks for the great tools!

I have a question: how do I turn off the clock on top? It’s so big

There is a little knob above your character level in the UI. Mouseover= display clock, click=toggle clock.

oh my gosh, I never noticed this. The icon doesn’t glow or anything.

Thanks!

This function works only if you play Grim Dawn with English language enabled.

Multiplayer has always caused problems within Grim Internals.
I’ll try to fix it someday…
Thanks for reporting the issue!

Oh thanks for the reply. I’m using the russian translation so now I know why that function doesn’t work for me.

Any update for the patch?

Do you use v1.70?
Grim Internals works already with the latest Grim Dawn patch together, so there should be no issues!

Hi GlockenGerda,

I hope you’ve had a good holiday and rest.

I would like to request an option to disable all the floating texts for autopickup items like gold, components and the notification when a green item is collected? You may recall that I like playing with a minimal interface so combat feels more immersive and I would like to thank you again for the option to display combat texts like stun and frozen.

I hope this is not too much bother for you.

Thanks, the holidays were very relaxing!

I would like to request an option to disable all the floating texts for autopickup items like gold, components and the notification when a green item is collected? You may recall that I like playing with a minimal interface so combat feels more immersive and I would like to thank you again for the option to display combat texts like stun and frozen.

I hope this is not too much bother for you.

What I can do is adding an option to disable all floatingtext messages,
so I don’t have to check, what kind of floatingtext are currently processed (easiest way for me).

That sounds ideal actually as it would eliminate all of the screen clutter. And it’s a bonus if it’s easier for you :slight_smile:

Update v1.71 Download-Link (Google Drive)

• [li] Configurator: added “Quick Teleport” function.[/li]It teleports you direct to one of the four sealed dungeon entrances.
    (Steps of Torment, Bastion of Chaos, Ancient Grove and Port Balbury)
    Don’t forget that there is a boss that awaits you!
    [li] Configurator: added checkbox to disable all floating text messages (aka Khai-Mode)[/li](Ironbits- and components pickup text display, crit multipliers, etc…)
    [li]added Healthbar config for Hero+ monster types[/li](for a better distinction between hero/boss monsters vs. all other monster types)
    default is (in GrimInternals.ini file):
    [HealthBarMonsterHero+]
    Width=100
    Height=10
    etc…

NICE thanks for this bro and the extra config for Hero+ enemies, you rock bro

LOL, I even get a mode named after me :smiley:

Love the new auto-teleport function too.

And thank you again GockenGerda! You are awesome and make this already enjoyable game even more enjoyable. Keep up the good work!

Thanks! :slight_smile: