[Tool] Grim Internals (v1.1.9.8 only)

could you add some more “quick teleport” to list?
such like
-Royal Hive
-Crown Hill» The Infestation» Fleshworks (this is a good place to farm , there are 3 more bosses)
-the place of Warden Krieg
oh, the other thing, can we custom “Ctrl + F5” in .ini file?
appreciate it.

tbh i thought of these places too, along with Foundation of Corpses

I’ll add a user definable “Quick Teleport” list when “Forgotten Gods” has arrived.
Atm I’m focused on other things. :wink:

oh, the other thing, can we custom “Ctrl + F5” in .ini file?
appreciate it.

No.

I’m glad you like it! :slight_smile:

As this tool grew bigger and I could not fully describe it in brief explanation of my thread, I wrote a detailed article on our Wiki.
Thank you for your big work. :smiley:

Thanks for the update & welcome back.

What are you saying bro? But he already implemented this on 1.6+ something version i asked for it before.
Im sure something is up with your .ini
This is the setup i use and the name appear on hero+

Hm.

Would you mind uploading your .ini for me?

Check it bro hopefully it works

Beautiful.

That actually works. I have no clue what I did, I must have fudged something up in my .ini. Or I am stupid. Or both. :undecided:

Thank you so much.

Nice man, enjoy :smiley:

Thanks, tsuelue!

Regarding the quick teleport function:
I wouldn’t call it “game breaking”, because for example if I want to do a quick SoT run, I have to run to the skeleton door;
this last approx. 3 minutes for my character.
If I want to do 5 quick SoT runs, it last 15 min. only for the way.
The teleport function eliminates this 15 minutes, what is imo a QoL-feature.
But everyone has their own opinion of what QoL is and what a cheat is.
The healthbars over monster could have also called as cheating, because you fight different now because of you know their health status.

Ofc it was not intended that someone could teleport out of the void, where the teleport function is disabled by the game.
I haven’t noticed this behavior and it will be fixed in the next update.
Thanks for the hint!

I thank YOU for your hard work and I’m a bit proud that my tool made it on the Japanese wiki. :slight_smile:

I’ve read all of the comments (thanks to the translator of the Chrome-Browser) and if I understood it correctly,
there seems to be some concerns whether this tool is legit or not. Am I right?

Thanks for helping out! :slight_smile:

Please be greatly proud! Your tool has received high praise among our players. :smiley:

What you are talking about is the appendix that is folded down at the bottom?
When I started writing articles on your tool, one fundamentalist criticized me strongly. He said there was a risk of breaking the game design and an unexpected situation might happen.

Although a lot of people discussed that criticism, eventually, this tool was only pursuing QOL and it was concluded that there is no problem since it does not affect save data. Please don’t worry, it is only a past argument.

When i am trying to run Grim Internals, it says: “Please update Grim internals to the latest version!”
I am using latest version of Grim Internals (1.71). Windows 10 x64, Steam version

Im sure ppl mostly criticize the tool cause it might give you a trojan report depending on some antivirus.
But from day one when ppl were interested in Glocks tool were reporting about it and he clearly said that its something that goes before the games memory thats why it looks like a trojan.
Now if the whole thing is for the healthbars, well i dont care. The tool is one of the most useful things in game for me. And god forbid if GD2 ever becomes reality and they dont add healthbars. Thats 16bit era thinking right there.
I wanna know how close im on defeating a hard enemy and i gotta admit even if the game already has heatlhbar its on the upper area of the screen which doesnt help me that i have to look up there… sorry
And on top of that, go back waaay back when it was still under development you could see the stealthed monsters health before even touching you and after reporting him he immediately said : “ye it sounds like cheating” and he fixed it on next release
What im trying to say is from my point of view he didnt make the tool as a means on cheating but QoL purposes

are you sure both games are updated? game is on 1.0.7.1 and internals on 1.71?
wanna try it the way i do with steam? i never had problems

1 Put the contents of the .zip into C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Grim Dawn
2. Go on Steam and press : Add a game and then the , Add a Non-Steam game.
3. Press on Browse and search for the GrimInternals.exe executable in the folder and after clicking on it press on “Add selected Programs”
4. In the steam Library below the Grim Dawn game launcher there will be the GrimInternals one too.Right click on this and press on properties.
5. Here You can rename it if you want or add any optional parameters like /d3d9, this also reduces some fps drops in old setups
6. Maybe you will have to add the GrimInternals.exe into your antivirus exceptions in case you still have issues.

Yes, i added that to Steam, and version are valid (1.0.7.1 for game and 1.71 for tool(latest from this thread))

Try a repair on your client mate. Its weird since you got that error. Was it working before? or you just started using this tool? maybe you are missing something of the requirements? Check the first post again from Glockengerda on the first page