[Tool] Grim Internals (v1.1.9.8 only)

It seems like your Steam version of Grim Dawn is different than mine.
My tool is compatibel with both GoG- and Steam-Version.

Do you have perhaps an old filesystem (e.g. FAT32) on your harddrive? Perhaps this leads to a different filesize of your Grim Dawn.exe.
But idk, its just an idea.

Yes, I was talking about the appendix.
Thanks for the clarification!

Update v1.72 Download-Link (Google Drive)

• [li] Configurator: added a button to save the current position of your character for the “Quick Teleport” function.[/li]The position is saved to the textfile “GrimInternals_TeleportList.txt”.
    Within the configurator you have no ability to delete an entry; use a text editor instead.
  • Fixed a bug that caused the screenshot-on-death-function to double-save the image.
  • Append the version number “(GI v1.72)” to the game version in the mainmenu (bottom right).
    [li] Added 2 entries to the localization file (first post)[/li]tagGI_InfoBox_ItemsHidden={^r}* Items hidden! (x)
    tagGI_CinematicCantTeleport={^r}!! You can’t teleport yet !!

Thanks for the update :]

Sweet, thank you.

One thing is buging me though, whenever I press X to hide items, it seemingly triggers numeral times, so I usually end up with the function NOT being triggered. I have to very gently tab the X key to make it happen. No clue what causes this. Any ideas?

The problem solved by installing gog version of the game.

Thank you for the great work! So many long-requested features in one tool!

Could you please advise how to hide all the names without hiding the health bars? “Hide names” under “show monster values” did not help.

Also there is a command “hide items” set to X. Is it possible to change the key or disable the feature?

For the names go to your ini file and search for :AlwaysShowBossName= and set it on false

The hide command items is amazingly useful for me tbh when big messy battles happen and hiding everything there ;p.
For now you cant disabled.

Thank you for your kind reply. Indeed, very useful outside Crucible. Changed my inventory key.

I have just updated v1.72 with a reduced key-input-sensitivity;
download v1.72 again and replace your GrimInternalsDll.dll with the new one.
Let me know, if it helps with the issue.

Not on my computer, so idk how I can fix it; sorry! :undecided:

You can disable this feature by editing “GrimInternals.ini”.
Search for “EnableLootHiding” and set it to false.

Hallo,

Frage zu “Items hidden”:

Wenn ich es 1:1 übersetze, dann wäre es “Items/Gegenstände versteckt”, aber … dass wird wohl so nicht Richtig sein oder?!

Was ist da “Versteckt”, oder geht es um “versteckte Items/Gegenstände”!?

German:
Da habe ich wohl den Text zu stark abgekĂźrzt. :eek:
Er sollte lauten: “Dropped Items are now hidden (x)”

Damit ist gemeint, wenn man die Taste x drßckt, werden alle gedroppten Gegenstände ausgeblendet,
damit man sich auf die Gegner konzentrieren kann und nicht versehentlich auf die Gegenstände klickt!

Danke fĂźr den Hinweis!

English:
I probably shortened the text too much.
It should read: “Dropped Items are now hidden (x)”

This means that if you press the x key, all dropped items are hidden,
so that you can concentrate on the opponents and do not accidentally click on the items!

Thanks for the hint!

I luv you! :smiley:

This is perfect, thank you.

Alles klar! Thanks! :slight_smile:

So I’m on a 4k and the things is sadly tiny. I lowered the res, but now the game looks comparatively bad. I can get used to it, but I wanted to know if there was any way to make the mod 3-5x as large. I don’t know if I should have ended that last sentence with a “?”. Seemed like more of a statement with an implied question rather than a question. y/n?

Also, amazing mod. The auto-loot alone is worth so much. Though I kinda wish it showed me what was looted over my head or something. Still, 9/10 mod overall. Maybe 10/10 if there’s a way to scale up.

Hi! GlockenGerda, Your GrimInternals is getting stronger and stronger, it’s great!
I have a confusing question though. I don’t know if you can solve it by adding relevant function to GI.
In the game one can not remove learned mastery fully (customized MOD included), without keeping one point investment in this mastery, which limites our options to other classes when we realize the current one is not favourable. Do you think it’s possible to design/add this fuction in GI?

GD Stash already has this feature, it a few simple clicks.

<<<GD Stash>>>

Thank you for fine-grained improvement.

BTW, GrimInternals_TeleportList.txt is not packed in the new file. I received a report from a new user that there is no place to quick teleport.