[Tool] Grim Internals (v1.1.9.8 only)

@GlockenGerda: Thanks for yet another update/improvement. :wink:

Gute Besserung. Keks rĂźberschieb

Hello.Sorry if there is an answer to my question on some page, but I couldn’t find it , is there any download link for previous version? My game is 1.0.5.0 and this new update doesn’t work for me.Thank you

You have to update your game client to the latest version.Are you using steam or GoG?

@tsuelue Hey thats mean >: ( I never got advantage of her with my suggestions i swear ma man

@Glocky Ok forget taht suggestion about the clock :s

I would not mind an fps loss if we could change the period (set the period timer in the .ini).

Is there any other tool that can do that already? I tried “Grim Damage” but it hasn’t been updated since a year and doesn’t seem to work.

So there is no version for 1.0.5.0? thank oyu

As i have stated in the FAQ post this tool will NOT work with pirated versions.
We don’t want to bother the author going back to old versions since its not feasible either way

How about you fucking buy the game, update it, and then use the current GI version?

Just a thought. :rolleyes:

No worries, I just thought it might not be too difficult to implement because you could do it with the health essence. And I hope you get better soon (I also had the flu abut a fortnight ago).

Also with the new teleport update, hopefully it won’t cause me to crash the game every so often after doing about 15-20 different teleport locations and I was going to write a bug report but I will try this update first. I do recall seeing a lot of multiple red text on the left side of the screen that I says something like “Please close the configurator” that lasts for split second and most times it would still teleport fine regardless.

edit: Just tried the teleport function and the way it works now is perfect for me and I can just scroll down consecutively. I still get the red writing on the left and still need to check if crashes the game occasionally.

Thanks for considering it!

The autohotkey script turned out to be extremely easy (just 4 lines of code), so it’s definitely not worth the effort for you.

For those who want to try it, when ALT-M is pressed (I plan on binding it to mouse button and wanted something that wouldn’t interfere with chat in multiplayer) the following script sends “m” to open the map, waits 50ms, and then sends a mouse click at the location of the Local Map button (if you’re playing at 1920x1080 res):

!m::
Send, m
Sleep 50
Send {Click 960, 930}

This is great work! One thing I notice is that by default key “x” is bound to “hide all item drops”. This is not configurable in the setting pad, and is not mentioned in the usage guide. I found this very annoying since one of my skills is bound to “x”. I managed to change it in the .ini file. But I would recommend making this key binding configurable in the setting screen and not enabled by default. Thanks!

I have added the Hide all items in the Q&A like a week ago, check the first post again

The filter list seems to be missing Pierce Resistance, or I am really blind :stuck_out_tongue:
Not sure if possible but would have been really cool to filter by prefix/suffix

Since FG will bring the new loor filter maybe this will be obsolete but we never know what glocky has in mind

I have a few questions/suggestions about the loot filter.

1. Will the GI filter work on top of the FG filter (ie. further refinement) or will it be an additional filter that shows notifications regardless of the FG filter settings? An additional filter like it is now might be more powerful as it would allow filtering for 2 completely different items.

2. How will the FG filter impact the “Autopickup Rare Items” function? Pickup everything regardless of filter settings or only pickup what is actually shown?
    Or maybe pick everything up except the items shown by the FG filter, allowing you to pick it up yourself like epics and legs.

In the Japanese environment, when deleting a teleport destination with Ctrl+D, all records got garbled. Please fix it if possible.
However, this is not a big problem as garbled characters do not occur when simply selecting and deleting with the mouse.

The configurator crashed when I was trying to edit the list of teleports. On restarting GD and pressing Ctrl+F5 again, it asks me to close the configurator without it showing up. Any solution?

Still tks for very useful GI.i have one question:can i change the monster and myself name’s size and colours?someone user think is big that we use now.

In your GrimInternals.ini file search for these lines and edit them with a notepad

PlayerColorCode="{^ }" this is to change your character name
MPColorCode="{^ }" this is to change your friends names color
NamesFontSize=20 this is to change the font. Try this on 16

So i have used last 4 days Grim internals and it worked for lastnight. Today i started game with grim internals own exe file it is not starting up. i redownloaded and recopied files and still wont open. Now i cant play the game :frowning: game is nothing without this addon.

EDIT: i fixed it by plugging in my second monitor. For some odd reason it prevents me using this addon. all good now :slight_smile:

Yep, Pierce Resistance is missing in the list; haven’t noticed that!
But since we get the new loot filter with FG I’ll remove the loot filter anyways.

1.) The GI loot filter will be removed with the release of FG.
2.) It does not make sense to autopickup all rare items, if the new FG loot-filter only displays certain items you’re looking for.
It would be difficult to find these items in your inventory again.
So I plan to remove the auto-pickup rare items function with the FG release.

I’ve tested it only with the English language enabled… :eek:
I’ll fix it with the next patch! Thanks for the report!

That’s odd. I can’t imagine that GI is responsible that you had to plugin a second monitor. Weird!

P.S.: And thanks for the cookies … :smiley: