[Tool] Grim Internals

Thanks for a quick update mate! I appreciate your work.

1 Like

It seems like the GAME::Engine structure has changed in GD v1.1.8.0!
I’ll post a bugfix in a few hours!
Thanks for the report!

1 Like

Is This some kind of Grim Internals bug?

This too?

Welcome to the forum. :slightly_smiling_face:

Update your Rainbow Filter tool to the latest version.

2 Likes

Grim Internals (x64) v1.98a for GD Patch v1.1.8.0
Download-Link (MEGA)
Download-Link (Google Drive)

v1.98a

• fixed a bug where GI could crash or blackscreen on startup (thanks @Negheve for the report)

Known issues:

• Steam Cloud Save is not functioning properly when you launch Grim Internals!
    To prevent possible data loss, disable Cloud Saving (both Steam and In-Game)!
20 Likes

I haven’t noticed this kind of problem yet!
Please download GI v1.98a and see if your problem persist.

Ops, sorry :sweat_smile: . Thank you for the welcome :smiley: .

Same issue if you pick “Main Campaign”, but it works fine in “Custom Game” now! Thanks :smiley:

The speed this tool is upadated is unbelievable thank you very much

a big thank you for updating the tool so fast!

I’ve been playing without GI since the new patch and updated this morning. I’ve logged in and my main character is missing his weapon and shield. All other items seem to be OK but these have disappeared. Is this a known issue that I can fix?

Try hitting the Weapon Swap button to the left of your helmet slot, you may have inadvertently hit the keyboard shortcut at some point.

I have over 600 hours in this game and I’ve never made this mistake. Thanks for pointing it out because it’s solved the issue. Thanks for your help, I’ll go off and feel like an idiot for a while.

2 Likes

No problem - it’s happens to probably everyone at some point! My mistake is sometimes fat-fingering the Hide Items button when opening a rift gate and then wondering why there’s no loot dropping after a while… :smile:

1 Like

Yup. Been in both places. My best brainfart is tabbing to second skill bar to activate my auras, forgetting to tab back, then jumping into crucible or Sr and having my butt handed to me. It’s like suddenly every creature has the arcane ability. :crazy_face:

GGs work though is always stellar.

1 Like

Yup, another classic move! Done that one as well…

1 Like

On fresh installs I always clear the weapon swap keybinding so it doesn’t even function - I never use it anyway.

You don’t have it done automatically via some script? Who are you and what have you done with @powbam?

2 Likes

Lol. Not a bad idea actually. I do tend to randomly reinstall Windows many times a year and I dont always bother to make backups of my save folder for the game since I often don’t care if I start from scratch or not :wink:

Altho I have to admit that I’ve looked in the keybindings setting file before and I dont really understand what is what in that thing so if you know how to edit keybindings via this file please share!