[Tool] Grim Internals

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Glocken take our energy ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Hello, I just completed downloading and replacing the GD games files with the previous build. I have a slight problem the game runs fine but its not showing any characters. I made a backup of my C:\Users*******\Documents\My Games\Grim Dawn folder just incase. Can someone help me figure out what i’ve done wrong so i can play my characters?

PS Also when you run GI does it run the x64 version of GD?

Thank you :sunglasses:

Well, it’s only for the x64 version, x86 isn’t supported.

Thank you Medea that’s good to know.

@darksidr The best advice I found on this thread pointed me to the in-game options > network menu, it has a function at the bottom that copies your save files to your local drive. If you deactivate cloud save via steam > relaunch steam > open GD > deactivate cloud save setting in GD > then do this through the character select screen, it should work.

For some reason when I manually copied them over, I couldn’t get my characters to show up after turning off cloud save, but this function through the game worked immediately.

GL!

1 Like

Grim Internals (x64) v1.104 for GD Patch v1.1.9.4
Download-Link (MEGA)
Download-Link (Google Drive)

Edit: GOG user, please use this version (contains a devotion window zoom issue fix).

Known issue:

I wish you a Merry Christmas! :snowman_with_snow: :christmas_tree:

43 Likes

:raised_hands: :raised_hands: :raised_hands: And a very Merry Christmas to you too, Gerda :christmas_tree:

3 Likes

Merry Christmas Glocken!! :smiley: :heart: :+1: :+1:

3 Likes

Best early Christmas present ever!!!

4 Likes

You are amazing, thank you Glocken :smiley:

2 Likes

Thank you GlockenGerda! I hope you and your family have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

2 Likes

tyyyyy :smiley: happy xmas

2 Likes

Question about grim internals, do i have to have/make a new GrimInternals.ini when I update?
Going from version 1.1.9.3 (GI v1.103) to 1.1.9.4 (GI v1.104)

no need to, everytime new features are added on load they are added so no worries

2 Likes

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

And Happy New Year!

1 Like

To you as well! Thank you for your tireless devotion to GI - GD is not the same without it!

2 Likes

You’re awesome GG! Merry Christmas to you!

2 Likes

I had just created an account just to say thanks to you.

Thank you for the Christmas gift
Merry Christmas to you and everyone.

Cheers!

2 Likes

You’re awesome GG! Merry Christmas to you!

1 Like

Oh wow, thank y’all for the many Christmas wishes! :slight_smile:

4 Likes