[Tool] Grim Internals

todays patch seems to have broken GI.

Every patch “breaks” GI, as Glocken intended. You need to wait for her to update the tool.

Wait, that’s intended? What’s the benefit of that?

if she was serious on her last post "This is the last GI patch for this year! :zzz: " then we may have to wait til january for the 1.104 version :expressionless:

Na doubt. seeing how hard it seems sometimes to avoid new bugs in updated GI versions its rather in the nature of the tool to require adjustments (to pointer etc) to properly function again.

1 Like

I mean, as far as I can tell, she’s a one-woman team doing this for free cause she’s nice. She’s perfectly free to take a short break for the holidays if she wants. :woman_shrugging: Sucks but in the meantime you can play vanilla Grim Dawn, it’s not gonna kill you.

absolutely, wasnt complaining rather just stating that we may have to wait.
shed be definitely not the only person that may leave the notebook (w.l.o.g.) at home/untouched over vacation.

1 Like

She may also not have expected a new patch to go out this year.

1 Like

If its really REALLY that painful to play without GI go back a version on the game and there is already a guide to do that in the Q&A post
For now IF Glocky has time she might do a hotfix for this, relax and think that behind a forum name its a real person peeps.
Keep in mind she always waits for the GoG release too so she can release both, relax

1 Like

Oh no, right when I thought about rolling a new character.

Same! It do be like that sometimes :\

I can provide Speed Hack when GI is not working.
Personally I’m missing auto green looting the most and fog removal.
And devotion window zoom out. And probably a few other things I have yet to realize.

1 Like

Looks like it was primarily an XBOX release hotfix, so no surprise that it would appear abruptly.

Anyone reliant on GI, just downgrade patch, there’s not anything important added, anyway.

I just dont let steam update my game till Glock comes up with a new one. I really cant live w/o my GI. Run speed & freezing the time. Auto pickup & the nice teleports. Dont start steam till she updates. Last time it auto updated on me but she was so fast. Shes awesome. Dam steam doesnt give you an option now to turn auto updates off.

How can this be done ?!

Check in the Q&A post there is a guide

I was trying to downgrade to the previous version but Steam won’t let me download the previous manifest. Anyone find a workaround for that?

Welcome to the forum. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hmm, but you can’t, damn it, somehow warn the entire community, and not just the elite, that tomorrow there will be an update ?! And then some kind of zap comes out …
Prison. An old grandfather is brought into the cell.
Thieves surround him.

• Well, why grandfather, why was he imprisoned?
  • For jokes. I like to joke.
  • Come on, joke.
  • No, you will kill me later.
  • Come on, grandfather, joke.
  • OK.
    Grandfather takes a broom, dips it in a parasha, knocks on the window. An overseer looks through the window. The grandfather instantly rubs the broom in his face. The window closes. Everyone in the cell is laughing. A minute later, a stomp is heard in the corridor. The door opens on the doorstep to a crowd of hefty guards with their sleeves rolled up. We examined the camera with a glance.
  • Come on, grandfather, step aside, now we will talk with these.

My Steam didn’t auto-update this time I think so as long as I’m running GI with Steam launched beforehand shouldn’t auto-update I think :thinking: The option is still there

Do you mean :zantai: warning the community about updates because of Grim Internals? :wink:

2 Likes

You can set GD to update when it launches, but if you use GI, the game won’t update unless you manually do it. Not sure if anyone pointed this out already or not. I just tested it and Steam says “update required” still /shrug

1 Like